Surtain Sr. on Joe Rose 2/8

Advertisement
You must definitely not be a Hurricane fan C@ck sucka! If they don’t sign with the U they R the enemy and R fair game, so he has the right to trash who he wants. You seem to be very fond of Bama so go and be a Tide groupie cause CMR ain’t going anywhere fool.

You guys were the kids growing up who took their ball and went home because the kickball game wasn't fair enough when you got picked last.

Fair game? Please man. It's childish and moronic to go after kids and their families for not choosing Miami. As far as anybody can tell, they handled their recruitments in a classy way. They chose Bama and UGA, two programs that are either at the top or headed that way fast. Why wouldn't they want to go to either school? It's not like they chose an ACC school over Miami.

Why aren't you trashing CMR for not closing on these two? Why does he get a pass while you trash the kids and their families. It's his job to sell the university and his program. He obviously failed with these two. My guess is that they both picked other schools because their perception is that although Miami won a lot of games, they didn't beat the two best teams they faced, and were absolutely destroyed by one of them. Not to include all the struggles this year against much inferior competition. Miami was fortunate to not have lost a couple more games.
CMR will ultimately get fired, or pressured to resign eventually. Just like his outing at UGA.

You guys were the kids growing up who took their ball and went home because the kickball game wasn't fair enough when you got picked last.

Fair game? Please man. It's childish and moronic to go after kids and their families for not choosing Miami. As far as anybody can tell, they handled their recruitments in a classy way. They chose Bama and UGA, two programs that are either at the top or headed that way fast. Why wouldn't they want to go to either school? It's not like they chose an ACC school over Miami.

Why aren't you trashing CMR for not closing on these two? Why does he get a pass while you trash the kids and their families. It's his job to sell the university and his program. He obviously failed with these two. My guess is that they both picked other schools because their perception is that although Miami won a lot of games, they didn't beat the two best teams they faced, and were absolutely destroyed by one of them. Not to include all the struggles this year against much inferior competition. Miami was fortunate to not have lost a couple more games.
CMR will ultimately get fired, or pressured to resign eventually. Just like his outing at UGA.
I forget who was it that said it best on a post,but they wrote that these kids grew up during a time that the program was having its lows and getting our @sses handed to us in bowl games didn’t help us. You’re here blaming CMR & the staff after the improvements we’ve had in the program, competing for an ACC title and the best recruiting class since 2008 With the Northwestern kids and you are b!tching? You’re an ungrateful POS is what it is. Again I say if you choose another school you’re fair game. Fock them boys and you soft @ss trick

Last edited:
I forget who was it that said it best on a post,but they wrote that these kids grew up during a time that the program was having its lows and getting our @sses handed to us in bowl games didn’t helpful. You’re here blaming CMR & the staff after the improvements we’ve had in the program, competing for an ACC title and the best recruiting class since 2008 With the Northwestern kids and you are b!tching? You’re an ungrateful POS is what it is. Again I say if you choose another school you’re fair game. Fock them boys and you soft @ss trick
How long did you make excuses for Al Golden? How long did you make excuses for Randy Shannon? How long for Larry Coker? I am just trying to guage when in your mind a coaches failure will fall on the coach. Year 3? Year 5? Never?

Thanks.

How long did you make excuses for Al Golden? How long did you make excuses for Randy Shannon? How long for Larry Coker? I am just trying to guage when in your mind a coaches failure will fall on the coach. Year 3? Year 5? Never?

Thanks.
**** I knew Larry Coker was a nobody when he said he didn’t Coach the 2001Championship team or 2002 team that he was just along for the ride. I was not a fan of either of the 3. When Radio was hired I was not thrilled with it but I remember right before he was fired he was putting together a nice class which included Teddy Bridgewater and when he got canned Teddy decided to go elsewhere maybe we could have given Radio an extra year(wtf am I saying?) since you know who(I won’t mention his name) was given way more time to succeed than Radio but he was hired during the sanctions so no matter who was our coach, top kids didn’t want to come here and not be able to compete for titles or in bowl games for that matter. I believe by years 3-4 you have to show improvement. But like I’ve said you have to be patient and see what transpired before CMR and acknowledge we’re on the rise again. Kids are getting excited again, trendy things like turnover chain has helped also. Give CMR a chance to get to his first Senior class then see where we stand.

Advertisement
I believe by years 3-4 you have to show improvement. But like I’ve said you have to be patient and see what transpired before CMR and acknowledge we’re on the rise again. Kids are getting excited again, trendy things like turnover chain has helped also. Give CMR a chance to get to his first Senior class then see where we stand.
That is a fair amount of time. My guess is, we will be standing in a pretty comparable spot to where we stand today, playing for a conference championship, landing a top ten recruiting class.

Will you be content if after year 4, richt is 0-3 against clemson in the acc championship? Has he reached the safe zone already?

That is a fair amount of time. My guess is, we will be standing in a pretty comparable spot to where we stand today, playing for a conference championship, landing a top ten recruiting class.

Will you be content if after year 4, richt is 0-3 against clemson in the acc championship? Has he reached the safe zone already?
I believe he will beat Clemson in the title game by year 4. The thing that bothers me most is that it’s only year 2 that just passed and people are ready to can CMR! Why??? We won the division outright for the first time since joining the ACC and we went to the ACCCG! How about showing him a little respect for these accomplishments?? People are acting like spoiled brats like if we’ve been winning titles all these years and CMR’s first 2 seasons have been down years. Wtf??

I believe he will beat Clemson in the title game by year 4. The thing that bothers me most is that it’s only year 2 that just passed and people are ready to can CMR! Why??? We won the division outright for the first time since joining the ACC and we went to the ACCCG! How about showing him a little respect for these accomplishments?? People are acting like spoiled brats like if we’ve been winning titles all these years and CMR’s first 2 seasons have been down years. Wtf??
So if I understand correctly, removing the hyperbole of wanting to can Mark Richt, you think there is no way anyone could be identifying problems early on, simply because we were better this year than the previous few years? That this is a perfect machine, without room for doubt or question because we went 10-3?

So if I understand correctly, removing the hyperbole of wanting to can Mark Richt, you think there is no way anyone could be identifying problems early on, simply because we were better this year than the previous few years? That this is a perfect machine, without room for doubt or question because we went 10-3?
Not saying that at all. We should have been 11-3 for that matter if we would have done like FSWho and with an accurate ******* QB who knows what could have transpired. Every football team has deficiencies for example the great Ala-Buma had awful corners and a subpar QB who lost his job to a freshman. Yes as a fan I questioned many things that CMR did specially on offense(being predictable), I’m not blind. But we had an anemic QB that he couldn’t count on or open his play book because he flat out sucked! Even on defense vs Wisconsin but I don’t want to even get into that one cause it is frustrating. so yes I see the kinks in the Armor but like I said it might have to do with the fact that we still don’t have the players to accomplish their vision. And anyone is entitled to their opinion as am I. But I’m seeing the glass half full not half empty. Gottdammit let’s just give them some time that’s all.

Advertisement
And anyone is entitled to their opinion as am I. But I’m seeing the glass half full not half empty. Gottdammit let’s just give them some time that’s all.
I do not think you can simultaneously maintain the position that everyone is entitled to an opinion, and tell them they are whining like little bytches and acting like spoiled brats, that they are a soft *** trick, and to give them time.

What you are actually saying, is that everyone is entitled to an opinion that agrees with you. That you have an utter inability to see both sides of something, or have a conversation about something in which you don't agree.

I do not think you can simultaneously maintain the position that everyone is entitled to an opinion, and tell them they are whining like little bytches and acting like spoiled brats, that they are a soft *** trick, and to give them time.

What you are actually saying, is that everyone is entitled to an opinion that agrees with you. That you have an utter inability to see both sides of something, or have a conversation about something in which you don't agree.
What are you not understanding?? You’re entitled to post what you want I’m not stopping you. Or am I?? It’s your opinion right?But then I’m entitled to tell you you’re a piece of **** and are acting like a spoiled brat if it’s deserved. We just had a great year and this guy was talking about firing Richt! Does that make sense to you?? If the shoe fits wear it!

Advertisement
What are you not understanding?? You’re entitled to post what you want I’m not stopping you. Or am I?? It’s your opinion right?But then I’m entitled to tell you you’re a piece of **** and are acting like a spoiled brat if it’s deserved. We just had a great year and this guy was talking about firing Richt! Does that make sense to you?? If the shoe fits wear it!
Confirmed, worthless for an actual conversation. Good for nothing but talking **** when you think someone isn’t as big a fan as you.

Confirmed, worthless for an actual conversation. Good for nothing but talking **** when you think someone isn’t as big a fan as you.
Ok call me what you want I guess I triggered something in you. I don’t care if you or anyone is a bigger fan or not. If you’re on here talking reckless about our coach because of what he did or couldn’t accomplish at another school(which is irrelevant) then you’re a dumb SOB. And you should be reminded that U R.

Maybe 98% don't make that move bc Richt did do that to a quarterback that was 11-0 against Pittsburgh this year in the 4th quarter.

Either way, nothing easy about Alabama. That's run like it's an NFL team. You don't produce you are gone.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It will be easier to win a championship.

Advertisement
LOL at triggered bltches whining and crying about what if we don’t win the ACC or make playoffs by year 4 or 5.

What fūcking female soft shouldered drama queens. How about we cross that bridge in 1 or 2 or 3 years.

Take you your tampons out, adjust your lady parts, and if you want to worry about something, I’ll give you something to worry about little girls: LSU, that’s a whole lot sooner and way more important for our current trajectory.

It’s crazy how you armchair psychologists pretend to know what these kids or parents motivations are and why they make decisions. If you have ever had a teenager many are illogical and no matter how you try to guide them into making decisions they are going to do what they are going to do.
Tyson Campbell’s decision to go to Georgia could be a simple as what he had said all along, that he wanted to go away for college. They get caught up in this is the up and coming team not realizing that there losing 31 seniors this year and by the time he he’s a junior Mullen will have the Gators routinely beating the Dawgs again.
Also, realize sometimes these kids who chose to wait or Flip on NSD is a blessing in disguise. I am sure that this board lost its mind when Tyler Byrd flipped and look at him now. He doesn’t even sniff the starting lineup at TN of all places.
I would much rather have the guys we have who didn’t play any ******* head games and made a decision and WANT to rep the CRIB!

AT least get my position correct, dummy. I said I never wanted CMR hired here in the first place. He is in the twilight of his career and was fired from UGA. It was a lazy hire for Miami.

He will never win THE championship here. You guys are celebrating him winning a horrible division in the Coastal. Who cares. That just goes to show you how putrid the guys were before him. That doesn't magically make him a stud coach because he pulled off the miracle of winning the Coastal. Sht, you can go back over the season, game by game, and see how fortunate he was to win the division. His team didn't play that good, consistently, throughout the season. Lucky for him the division sucked royally and he got VT at home.

You keep shaking your pom poms and I will keep holding him accountable.

AT least get my position correct, dummy. I said I never wanted CMR hired here in the first place. He is in the twilight of his career and was fired from UGA. It was a lazy hire for Miami.

He will never win THE championship here. You guys are celebrating him winning a horrible division in the Coastal. Who cares. That just goes to show you how putrid the guys were before him. That doesn't magically make him a stud coach because he pulled off the miracle of winning the Coastal. Sht, you can go back over the season, game by game, and see how fortunate he was to win the division. His team didn't play that good, consistently, throughout the season. Lucky for him the division sucked royally and he got VT at home.

You keep shaking your pom poms and I will keep holding him accountable.

You're not holding him accountable. You never wanted him here in the first place which places you just as biased as someone who's supporting him, just on the opposite side.

He's improved the program by leaps and bounds. Hasn't been perfect but he and the program are still improving. You call it "holding him accountable" when you just want to spew your vitriol at him. Call a spade a spade. As dumb as that spade is. And to call it a lazy hire is your opinion but it's a terrible opinion.

Advertisement
Back