Surtain Sr. on Joe Rose 2/8

anyone talking **** about Pat Surtain Sr., i suggest you go to his face and tell him that. you know where he lives and where he works. it is his kid and his first allegiance is to HIS KID, not to UM, Rumph, AH or anyone else. f@cking Madden generation.

having said that, in my opinion, after watching Mr and Mrs Surtain's faces at the time of announcement, they both were not happy with PS Jr.'s decision, but i am pretty sure they love and support their kid's decision.

So he told the coaches on Tuesday, but his mom and dad just found out when he announced? That was a genuine look like they didn't know where he was choosing?

i didnt say that franchise. in fact, i never said anything about when the parents found out, but im pretty sure it was significantly before the event. you read it wrong.

i said that the parents' face at the ceremony strongly hints at being displeased or worried or concerned, rather than sheer jubilation.

Last edited:
Advertisement
anyone talking **** about Pat Surtain Sr., i suggest you go to his face and tell him that. you know where he lives and where he works. it is his kid and his first allegiance is to HIS KID, not to UM, Rumph, AH or anyone else. f@cking Madden generation.

having said that, in my opinion, after watching Mr and Mrs Surtain's faces at the time of announcement, they both were not happy with PS Jr.'s decision, but i am pretty sure they love and support their kid's decision.

Yeah I thought That as well

No one is afraid of Pats 40 year old ***.

que clase de maricon! what a keyboard cowgirl. go tell that to Pat Sr. in his face and let's see how that 40 year old *** reacts. let me know when you'll do that so i can record it and report back on here how you fared.

If he truly believes that rumph is a great developer of talent why didn't his son want to play for him?

Would you want your kid coached by Saban or Rumph?

I’d want my kid to make a lifetime decision, not a decision for the next three years of what could be a long life. If the kid wants to be a local hero and have every door open to him in South Florida when he’s done, then he should go to UM. If he doesn’t have any aspirations of returning to South Florida after he’s done then go wherever the fck you want.

No matter where he goes, the nfl will find him if he’s as talented as everyone thinks. UM used to put more guys in the league than anyone when we were signing the best players.

All this mythology about Sabag or Fart having some magic touch developing players is nonsense. They get guys to the nfl because they sign the top class every year. Sabag wasn’t littering the NFL with first rounders when he coached at Toledo or Michigan State.

You realize this is basically exactly what Nesta Silvera said in his NSD interview.

"this isn't a 3-4 year decision, it's a 30-40 year decision"

" i could go to bama or tallahassee and do it, but why not do it for my crib"

etc, etc.

Too bad not everyone looks at it or treats their recruitment the was Jordan Miller does (offered on a friday, committed on monday even though schools like bama also offered)

Yeah you sound like a guy that has people lining up to “sign up millions”

For the record, we had them visit right before signing day which is what you want as a recruiter

But Surtain himself said he chose Bama because “they win championships”
No recruiting pitch needed.

So for the record. We can’t beat Bama for recruits that wants to win championships, am I right? Remind me why we can’t beat Georgia again? It is just a bad look for rumph these kids coach in high school. Had relationship with them for years and you can’t sell that?

Bama selling winning championships and going 1st round and miami is selling staying at home and i knew you since you was a kid. Which one you think most recruits going to pick?

I get it but Hopefully people who make decisions for UM don’t think this way. There is plenty to sell including ships. We are close, or do they even believe what they are selling.

We are close. That’s why we’re getting players that are close to elite but not fully there. Elite players go to elite program. The more we win the more players will buy in. Unless you have elite coaches, it takes steps to be great again. We’re closer to a Clemson rebuild than a Bama rebuild

que clase de maricon! what a keyboard cowgirl. go tell that to Pat Sr. in his face and let's see how that 40 year old *** reacts. let me know when you'll do that so i can record it and report back on here how you fared.

Who is afraid of a 40 year old DB? Im not going to race the guy in a 40. Mayby in the burbs people afraid of football players like in the movies, but the in city the athletes where the guys that left the park before it got dark. Im not gunna knuckle up with a LB or Lineman tho.

Advertisement

Who is afraid of a 40 year old DB? Im not going to race the guy in a 40. Mayby in the burbs people afraid of football players like in the movies, but the in city the athletes where the guys that left the park before it got dark. Im not gunna knuckle up with a LB or Lineman tho.

let me know when you are headed to Surtain's house or office so i can watch you knuckle him up.

let me know when you are headed to Surtain's house or office so i can watch you knuckle him up.

Lmao. I have no problem with the guy. I was just saying that the people that do arent afraid of some 40 year old ex DB. Im sure they aren't going to do it cuz they dont want to catch a case.

Franchise does his normal routine of trashing kids and their families when they don't choose Miami.

Truth be told. Any former Bama player has a sht ton more cred currently than Miami kids. Miami has become an after thought while Bama is the king. If Miami wants to change that then they better get a new coach.

Advertisement

So he told the coaches on Tuesday, but his mom and dad just found out when he announced? That was a genuine look like they didn't know where he was choosing?

i didnt say that franchise. in fact, i never said anything about when the parents found out, but im pretty sure it was significantly before the event. you read it wrong.

i said that the parents' face at the ceremony strongly hints at being displeased or worried or concerned, rather than sheer jubilation.

I don't pretend to know when they were told. I would bet it wasn't right then that they found out.

To me, it was reserved and not jubilant. As a parent, you could react a bunch of different ways. I know if my don was moving far away, I would be proud that he was taking that leap, but part of me would be wishing he stayed right by home so we could make sure we prepared him for what's to come. I'm sure they've run through a gauntlet of emotions. What good parent wouldn't?

Why are people blaming his dad? His son actually handled his recruitment well, didn’t play games and picked the school he wanted. It was our staff that failed to convince him. Blame them not the kid or the dad both of whom handled the recruiting process very well.

I don't really give a fck how they handled the recruitment. Is it better that they were quiet? Yeah sure, but, in the end, if you don't sign with this U and decide to go to TooKKKaloo or some other godforsaken KKK hellhole, then fck you. And you should stay there when you're done playing.

At the end of the day, sure he didn't troll us, but him and Ty being so quiet hurt us. If we really finished third and were basically not in the race it would of been much better if they were loud and told us we were not in it. By them taking visits and showing up to games and practices you would think we were at least a possibility. We focused our efforts on them when we could of focused it on Samuels.

But then again we would hate them even more if they didn't even visit. But who knows how the recruiting landscape would of changed for us.
them being quiet didn’t hurt us, our coaches focusing on them and failing to read the situation and failing to offer other DBs that could’ve helped us is what hurt us. I don’t care where he goes, but I’m not blaming him or his dad when it’s our staff that failed to convince him to come to Miami.

Why are people blaming his dad? His son actually handled his recruitment well, didn’t play games and picked the school he wanted. It was our staff that failed to convince him. Blame them not the kid or the dad both of whom handled the recruiting process very well.

I don't really give a fck how they handled the recruitment. Is it better that they were quiet? Yeah sure, but, in the end, if you don't sign with this U and decide to go to TooKKKaloo or some other godforsaken KKK hellhole, then fck you. And you should stay there when you're done playing.

At the end of the day, sure he didn't troll us, but him and Ty being so quiet hurt us. If we really finished third and were basically not in the race it would of been much better if they were loud and told us we were not in it. By them taking visits and showing up to games and practices you would think we were at least a possibility. We focused our efforts on them when we could of focused it on Samuels.

But then again we would hate them even more if they didn't even visit. But who knows how the recruiting landscape would of changed for us.
them being quiet didn’t hurt us, our coaches focusing on them and failing to read the situation and failing to offer other DBs that could’ve helped us is what hurt us. I don’t care where he goes, but I’m not blaming him or his dad when it’s our staff that failed to convince him to come to Miami.

Winner

Advertisement
If he truly believes that rumph is a great developer of talent why didn't his son want to play for him?

Would you want your kid coached by Saban or Rumph?

Idk. Saban’s cbs haven’t done so hot in the NFL. Probably bama’s biggest bust position ironically considering saban is the dB coach.
But since P.Surtain Sr. Will be with him. I believe becoming a bust doesn’t apply to PSII. His father was a great corner in his time andI think it’s the main reason he went to bama to stay close to his kid and keep mentoring him.

Changing your quote to 'strongly hints" from "they both not happy" when Chise calls you out, LOL. No biggie, with your face reading skills I'm sure TSA has a great job waiting for you old man and remember to bring your pong game for breaks.

Advertisement

Changing your quote to 'strongly hints" from "they both not happy" when Chise calls you out, LOL. No biggie, with your face reading skills I'm sure TSA has a great job waiting for you old man and remember to bring your pong game for breaks.

i stand by my original statement. they did not seem happy at all, which to me hints of what i describe. not need to sparse and over analyze my words i dont need to work for the govt, i have my own very successful practice, comepinga profesional. if you dont know what that means, look in the mirror and when you see the latest diick coming out of your mouth, you'll know what you are and what i mean.

Franchise does his normal routine of trashing kids and their families when they don't choose Miami.

Truth be told. Any former Bama player has a sht ton more cred currently than Miami kids. Miami has become an after thought while Bama is the king. If Miami wants to change that then they better get a new coach.
You must definitely not be a Hurricane fan C@ck sucka! If they don’t sign with the U they R the enemy and R fair game, so he has the right to trash who he wants. You seem to be very fond of Bama so go and be a Tide groupie cause CMR ain’t going anywhere fool.

Advertisement
Back