NFL Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He absolutely did not catch & fumble, what r u talking about? A Catch is possession + a football move. Everyone said it was an incomplete pass b4 the refs came back w/ their decision, & what r u talking about regarding Godert?? That was a catch. He reestablished the catch w/ a foot down & took another step in bounds! Wtf?
Bad rule. And get rid of that fackin 2pt conversion while you're at it NFL. And fix bad calls from the booth..you're a billion dollar corp. for Pete's sake.

He absolutely did not catch & fumble, what r u talking about? A Catch is possession + a football move. Everyone said it was an incomplete pass b4 the refs came back w/ their decision, & what r u talking about regarding Godert?? That was a catch. He reestablished the catch w/ a foot down & took another step in bounds! Wtf?

As is so often the case in life....

You're wrong about EVERYTHING!!!

Advertisement
How do Eagles fans have any leg to stand on? I literally thought at one point in the game the refs were throwing the game in favor of the Eagles. The cb held JuJu. A couple times within that same play. The better team won.
This argument is so dumb. Theres 30-40 holds a game by the secondary , the refs can’t call them all. Same with the Ol. You don’t call that at the end of the game. But we had a chance to go up 14 and fumbled for a td. That’s a 14 point swing. That’s a key part that’s being lost , but that’s how the cookie crumbles.

The only people that say the refs are cheating for the other team are normally rooting for the opposite team or a fan. It’s a coping mechanism.

Fact is we had too many opportunities to put this away and outplayed them for most of the game. The refs didn’t lose us the game. The refs and injuries are part of the game , too bad more adults can’t accept that.

As a Canes fans going through the Ohio State Bull**** and now this.

I am hurt, Dawg!!

Jake Johnson Pain GIF by New Girl

Would like to have seen Eagles play with tempo on a last drive. Very Gattis-like pace (though successful) most of the day.

Advertisement
As is so often the case in life....

You're wrong about EVERYTHING!!!

My goodness, how drunk is Terry Bradshaw?
Yeah, that was embarrassing. Reid handled it well, but I think those two chums might have a private convo in a week from now about some of his slights. When will the networks understand that you can't have an old former SB QB doing post game interviews...?

This argument is so dumb. Theres 30-40 holds a game by the secondary , the refs can’t call them all. Same with the Ol. You don’t call that at the end of the game. But we had a chance to go up 14 and fumbled for a td. That’s a 14 point swing. That’s a key part that’s being lost , but that’s how the cookie crumbles.

The only people that say the refs are cheating for the other team are normally rooting for the opposite team or a fan. It’s a coping mechanism.

Fact is we had too many opportunities to put this way and outplayed them for most of the game. The refs didn’t lose us the game. The refs and injuries are part of the game , too bad more adults can’t accept that.
Youre emotional, I get it, but dumb? Lmaooo. Dude was held. Your team was the beneficiary of a couple egregious calls. If JuJu isn’t held it’s a TD.

Advertisement
Eagles had many chances to win this game unfortunately their defense was just nowhere to be found in the second half. I think the chiefs scored on every drive in the second half

L
Youre emotional, I get it, but dumb? Lmaooo. Dude was held. Your team was the beneficiary of a couple egregious calls. If JuJu isn’t held it’s a TD.
I’m far from emotional , I said your argument was dumb. And it is. That contact goes on every play of the game and never gets called late. But that’s not why we lost. Which I’ve said multiple times so maybe you just have reading comprehension issues.

Advertisement

Fact is we had too many opportunities to put this away and outplayed them for most of the game. The refs didn’t lose us the game. The refs and injuries are part of the game , too bad more adults can’t accept that.
The birds really did dominate the first half in every measurable way. If they didn't have that one defensive TD, they wouldn't have been close enough to have a second half that put them in a position to win. Clearly, the Chiefs dominated the 2nd half in every measurable way and if you gotta dominate one of the halfs, the 2nd is the one you hope to snag. Good game. Now, the Canes need an OC!!

How do Eagles fans have any leg to stand on? I literally thought at one point in the game the refs were throwing the game in favor of the Eagles. The cb held JuJu. A couple times within that same play. The better team won.

Now the JuJu missed call is ACTUALLY a bad missed call. For the record I hate The Eagles, for several reasons; & even w/ that being said, any objective fan would say they got hosed this game. U can’t call that ticky tack call at that juncture in the game, period. When Greg Olsen, an offensive player is ?ing that call, than maybe we should take the bias out of it & actually take heed.

As far as holds go, it was pretty minor. It was split second. I didn’t think it impeded the route in a material way. Probably the right call technically, but IMHO it has to obviously impact the play to call it there. I’m a Fins fan and Tyreek gets held much worse than that with regularity and no flags are thrown.

You don’t call that penalty at that time unless it was blatant. IMO, the DB play wasn’t egregious. IMO.

I was surprised they gave the Eagles TE the FD catch on 3rd-14 in the 3rd quarter. He clearly double caught the ball. And it didn’t appear to me he timed his toe with control of the ball. If I cared, I‘d watch the replays again.

The 3rd quarter reversal on the fumble scoop and score was the right call. The receiver did not make a football move. His momentum turned him into the defender. Incomplete pass. IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back