NFL Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Its a shame. Had the refs not ****ed up the earlier calls, I think the Chefs would be in command of this game. The catch and fumble for a Chefs TD that was overturned was a bad call. That was a catch and fumble. The 3rd down bobble that was ruled a catch and confirmed upon challenge was a fraudulent call. That was incomplete.

Instead everyone will walk away thinking the refs handed the game to the Chefs. Let the endless **** talk begin.

He absolutely did not catch & fumble, what r u talking about? A Catch is possession + a football move. Everyone said it was an incomplete pass b4 the refs came back w/ their decision, & what r u talking about regarding Godert?? That was a catch. He reestablished the catch w/ a foot down & took another step in bounds! Wtf?

Advertisement
Eagles would have got the ball back with 1 timeout and about 1:20 left. I would say yes it changed the game. It also robbed footballs fans everywhere of a better finish

I would have to go back to see what the down and time was because I honestly don’t remember on that penalty.

Assuming you’re 100% correct on those numbers, the pressure is still on Philadelphia to drive down and get in at least field goal range which was no guarantee

I’m not a bad sport, but on my mama, if I’m an Eagles, man, I’m getting a $50k fine cursing out the refs on my way to the locker room & not shaking anyone’s hand from KC. This was absolute bull chit.
How do Eagles fans have any leg to stand on? I literally thought at one point in the game the refs were throwing the game in favor of the Eagles. The cb held JuJu. A couple times within that same play. The better team won.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
moved to tears crying GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back