NFL Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
An uncharacteristic false start and fumble and then the officials helping out KC. That was a ******* CATCH!!!!!

Otherwise, Eagles blowing out these *****!

Let’s go BIRDS!!!!

Super Bowl Pride GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Lmao Lane Johnson moving pre-snap every snap and they missed a big PI on eagles. And that was not a catch ball wasn’t even secured with two feet in before going out smh. Refs really rooting for eagles. Ten KC players had to yell and shout and point for them to call a false start on the Eagles!! Smh

That’s was god awful but I saw Prince’s HT performance live so I have pretty high standards.
Best one in a long time for sure, didn’t mind watching Shakira last year, just something about her… Prince for sure the King of Super Bowl halftime show

Lmao Lane Johnson moving pre-snap every snap and they missed a big PI on eagles. And that was not a catch ball wasn’t even secured with two feet in before going out smh. Refs really rooting for eagles. Ten KC players had to yell and shout and point for them to call a false start on the Eagles!! Smh
unimpressed michael keaton GIF

Doubt when NFL booked her they planned on having a prego performer. I'm sure her fans, my daughter amongst them, we're thrilled to hear the catalog. Decent performance all things considered.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back