NFL Super Bowl food thread

cat kitten GIF
I'm not eating the kitty I'm eating another thing that starts with the letter P

Advertisement
Scrapple smothered in BBQ sauce. A tasty way to honor both Philly and KC.

I have a bge but usually use electric or pellet smoker so I don’t have to babysit it. Can you keep your temp pretty constant or did it take some trial and error
I've had a BGE for 3 years and still working on keeping the temp fairly consistent, although recently I've gotten much better at it.
It is a lot of trial and error for sure

Advertisement
I have a bge but usually use electric or pellet smoker so I don’t have to babysit it. Can you keep your temp pretty constant or did it take some trial and error

Thankfully my brother in law has had one forever and is a smoking connoisseur that I learned from.

You don’t have to necessarily babysit it if you have the egg genius which I don’t have. I left twice today for an hour each time and came back and it was still at 275

Wangs. Dips. Drank. Kept it simple. Kids couldn’t care less & wife’s been B all weekend. Good choices 🤞🏼

Advertisement
Advertisement
Today, I will prepare a delightful sweet potato casserole with veggies and cheese. The vibrant orange hue of the sweet potatoes promises a burst of nutritional goodness, while the medley of colorful vegetables adds both flavor and visual appeal. To elevate the dish further, I'll layer in a blend of sharp cheddar and creamy mozzarella, creating a gooey, cheesy goodness that will surely satisfy taste buds. As the casserole bakes in the oven, the kitchen will be filled with the enticing aroma of roasted sweet potatoes and melted cheese, building anticipation for the flavorful feast to come. With each spoonful, the harmonious combination of textures and tastes will make this the best sweet potato casserole a standout on the dinner table.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back