Sun Life Stadium

I'm pretty sure they're also going to block off the endzone upper level seats for canes games once the roofs are done which will really help Sun Life look filled up. Hopefully with a new coach and everything the fanbase will be revitalized and our home stadium won't be a laughing stock.

View attachment 34330

I believe this is what your referring to

I always thought this would be really sweet but if you look at all the season ticket stuff they've sent out the last few days, the seating map shows that you're able to purchase upper deck endzone seats if that's what you want. So it looks like they're not doing this, which is a bummer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
hopefully someone blows up that ****hole--

You must be out of your mind! The new digs will be NFL quality for a college game! No other program in the country can claim that. It will be a real selling point for Coach Richt in the future. I can't wait to see the renovations live.

Advertisement
[TWEET]695003355710689280[/TWEET]

StarWars-HanIvebeenwaitingforyou_zps539822af.gif

You must be out of your mind! The new digs will be NFL quality for a college game! No other program in the country can claim that. It will be a real selling point for Coach Richt in the future. I can't wait to see the renovations live.

Do you people really believe this? Kids would rather play at the Swamp or Doak Cambell before SLS. Heck, I enjoyed watching the Canes more at FAU last year than at the renovated stadium. Get out of here with that nonsense.

I'm pretty sure they're also going to block off the endzone upper level seats for canes games once the roofs are done which will really help Sun Life look filled up. Hopefully with a new coach and everything the fanbase will be revitalized and our home stadium won't be a laughing stock.

View attachment 34330

I believe this is what your referring to
Looks like one of those stadiums in England built for soccer....

Do you people really believe this? Kids would rather play at the Swamp or Doak Cambell before SLS. Heck, I enjoyed watching the Canes more at FAU last year than at the renovated stadium. Get out of here with that nonsense.

Typical UM fan making excuses not to show up. **** they could play every game at Lockhart Stadium and I will be there to support the team. Everyone is always complaining about how empty the stadium looks, well get off your *** and show up.

Advertisement

Typical UM fan making excuses not to show up. **** they could play every game at Lockhart Stadium and I will be there to support the team. Everyone is always complaining about how empty the stadium looks, well get off your *** and show up.

Huh? I said nothing about not attending games. I've had season tickets my entire life. I attended nearly every game last year. I missed one game because of a wedding. Plus, I attended FSU and FAU. Try again.

Hopefully a sinkhole will open up and swallow that POS stadium so a new stadium can be built and this time in or close to the City of Miami.

That stadium is an abomination. If they had any foresight they would have demo'd it 10 years ago and built new in the parking lot.

Advertisement
That stadium is an abomination. If they had any foresight they would have demo'd it 10 years ago and built new in the parking lot.

This. Unfortunately, owners are cheap and renovations are cheaper. Even with the roof and blue seats, a SB isn't guaranteed for Miami. These new stadiums nationwide put SLS to shame. They are real "state of the art" venues. Not this garbage.

This. Unfortunately, owners are cheap and renovations are cheaper. Even with the roof and blue seats, a SB isn't guaranteed for Miami. These new stadiums nationwide put SLS to shame. They are real "state of the art" venues. Not this garbage.

Outside of jerry land and a few others a lot of the stadiums are out of date, ive seen stadiums in high school better than oaklands, but yall talk about gardage when the OB wasnt pretty at all, im actually interested in how its going to look at the end of all the construction

Huh? I said nothing about not attending games. I've had season tickets my entire life. I attended nearly every game last year. I missed one game because of a wedding. Plus, I attended FSU and FAU. Try again.

I'm sure every poster on here has season tickets. And yet we only sell for Florida State.

Psst, I'll let you in on a little secret... The BIG renovations weren't done last year.

Advertisement
Back