Sun Life Stadium

Advertisement
^Your wrong. Not sure how many football stadiums you've visited but Sunlife is just a bad.

I would sacrifice all the amenities for seating infrastructure that's closer to the field and better sight lines.

Last edited:
Advertisement
^Your wrong. Not sure how many football stadiums you've visited but Sunlife is just a bad.

Go to oaklands and san diegos and come back to me, **** go to jacksonvilles outside of the pool where you can see girls in bikinis the stadium is a sh¡t hole

So you're comparing it to other chit holes? Ok so they put lipstick on it. It still sucks.

Look I'm hopeful the renovations make it a better atmosphere. But I'm skeptical. The changes this year did nothing. Nada. Zilch.

Last edited:

Go to oaklands and san diegos and come back to me, **** go to jacksonvilles outside of the pool where you can see girls in bikinis the stadium is a sh¡t hole

So you're comparing it to other chit holes? Ok so they put lipstick on it. It still sucks.

Look I'm hopeful the renovations make it a better atmosphere. But I'm skeptical. The changes this year did nothing. Nada. Zilch.

Zilch? Nada? Danny boy that you????

When all else fails, fling insults.

When all else fails, fling insults.

you kinda set yourself up for that one

Advertisement
That stadium is an abomination. If they had any foresight they would have demo'd it 10 years ago and built new in the parking lot.

This. Unfortunately, owners are cheap and renovations are cheaper. Even with the roof and blue seats, a SB isn't guaranteed for Miami. These new stadiums nationwide put SLS to shame. They are real "state of the art" venues. Not this garbage.

There are things to complain about but cheap is not one. $400M renovation without city backing. Get a clue

I would sacrifice all the amenities for seating infrastructure that's closer to the field and better sight lines.

The sidelines were moved 25 feet closer last year. Still not on top of the field but better. And what is meant by sight lines... If your sitting on the sideline looking at the game what is the problem... not like the seats are angled 90 degrees off or you have a pole in your view.

The sidelines were moved 25 feet closer last year. Still not on top of the field but better. And what is meant by sight lines... If your sitting on the sideline looking at the game what is the problem... not like the seats are angled 90 degrees off or you have a pole in your view.

The seats were not moved closer. They built new seats that are closer but if you were sitting in row 25 seat 3 in '14 (for example), and you were sitting in row 25 seat 3 in '15, you are no closer to the field. Yes, you can see the game action from anywhere, but the way they built the stadium many many years ago makes for poor sight lines. Personally, Ive been sitting at the 15 yard line about 25 rows up and my upper deck seats at the OB were much closer. I find myself watching the jumbotron a lot when the ball is on the other side of the field.

Whatever. Just win.

Advertisement
All you need to know about Sun Life is the NFL told them no more Super Bowls unless they improve the stadium.

Here is what stadiums look like now days.

[video=youtube;8qoGP1NNJwY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qoGP1NNJwY[/video]

Most of the seats in that stadium look no closer than SucksAtLife Stadium. But , hey, they have a nice origami inspired look

Advertisement
I don't care if the stadium looks like the Taj Phucking Mahal after the renovations, the stadium is **** and gone from the University.

I went to VT game, row 1 and to Clemson, row 3 and the seats are wayyyyy closer to the field. 9 rows to be exact, so the poster saying row 25 is the same is false, that would have been row 16 in '14

Last edited:
I don't care if the stadium looks like the Taj Phucking Mahal after the renovations, the stadium is **** and gone from the University.
I wonder where the geographical center of UM fans is. I would bet it's somewhere north of the campus.

I think the location issue is way overblown.

Unless you are a student what does it matter if it is on campus? If Richt can produce a winner then the $$ will flow in and a new "Richt Stadium" can be built. Until then just ask the recruits what they think about playing in an NFL stadium. I will await the answer.

Advertisement
Back