Dingaan1828
Miss my dog
- Joined
- Dec 31, 2011
- Messages
- 5,916
looks like they are going to lower the field a little and that is how they will add more rows in front with decent sightlines. if you have ever sat in the first few rows there you know what I am talking about. I could be wrong and I am no engineer but that's what it looks like to me.
Pretty sure Sun Life had the furthest distance from the stands to the field of any stadium in the NFL, and I'm sure one of the biggest distances in the NCAA.
You may be right it was either Sun Life or the Chargers stadium
At the 50 yard line Qualcomm in San Diego is farther from the stands to the sideline than SunLife. Because of the curvature of the stands, Qualcomm's distances diminish as you go toward the endzone. SunLife doesn't curve, so the distances stay the same as you go toward the endzones.
