Screenshot_20220604-180841_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Per the Clemson board:

6/3 - Clemson
6/10 - Miami
6/17 - Auburn
6/24 - UGA
Notes from hiss Clemson visit this weekend:

Clemson could be tough to beat for another from Georgia in Acworth (Ga.) Kennesaw Mountain offensive lineman Connor Lew.

“This weekend felt like a really big family gathering,” Lew said. “I think it went smoothly because of the focus on family at Clemson. That is what stood out to me the most. The people there make Clemson. They are genuine.

“Still have three more official visits but they have set the bar high.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Our nickel cb right there for the taking

I’m not so sure he cant play field after looking at that junior defensive film. He aint no shrimp either and his arms look long af, the athleticism and range is there. Either way, sign him tf up. I didn’t pay this kid any mind until I saw he set up his OV today. This kid is an AFF-LETE.

Notes from hiss Clemson visit this weekend:

Clemson could be tough to beat for another from Georgia in Acworth (Ga.) Kennesaw Mountain offensive lineman Connor Lew.

“This weekend felt like a really big family gathering,” Lew said. “I think it went smoothly because of the focus on family at Clemson. That is what stood out to me the most. The people there make Clemson. They are genuine.

“Still have three more official visits but they have set the bar high.”
Look at his list. Miami is vastly different then the other 3. This kid is not coming to Miami.

Rasta said on the sixth rings canes show that Rojas has eliminated us from consideration. Was very unsure about Popo too. Not exactly welcome news on the LB recruiting front.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back