2023 Summer Official Visits

Advertisement
@LeedsCane , can you give us an update on the current LB targets that are still under consideration for visits? Seems like the board is thinning out a bit with the candidates we know about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby saying a secret visitor OV this weekend.
Gaby needs to

The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE

@LeedsCane , can you give us an update on the current LB targets that are still under consideration for visits? Seems like the board is thinning out a bit with the candidates we know about.
Unless I am mistaken, Popo is planning on using his remaining OVs for the season and we are going to get one. He’s on the campus a lot so the staff likes where they stand there. Bryant is still coming for his last OV, I personally expect his commitment in July alongside Joenel. As for Rojas? I kinda felt for a bit he was trending away but I do believe that’s mutual. It could change but I think the staff is working on a few bigger targets behind the scenes and positioning themselves well. Outside of Kevin Smith, there is no better recruiter than Strong on this staff, he will get who he wants.

Advertisement
Unless I am mistaken, Popo is planning on using his remaining OVs for the season and we are going to get one. He’s on the campus a lot so the staff likes where they stand there. Bryant is still coming for his last OV, I personally expect his commitment in July alongside Joenel. As for Rojas? I kinda felt for a bit he was trending away but I do believe that’s mutual. It could change but I think the staff is working on a few bigger targets behind the scenes and positioning themselves well. Outside of Kevin Smith, there is no better recruiter than Strong on this staff, he will get who he wants.
If it can be said is Hill still being pursued?

Unless I am mistaken, Popo is planning on using his remaining OVs for the season and we are going to get one. He’s on the campus a lot so the staff likes where they stand there.
That is a relief. Popo needs to be in this class.

Bryant is still coming for his last OV, I personally expect his commitment in July alongside Joenel. As for Rojas? I kinda felt for a bit he was trending away but I do believe that’s mutual.
I'm ok with that, but I would've preferred if he visited just as a plan B/C option for both parties. I wonder if Rojas was told his spot likely is filled?

It could change but I think the staff is working on a few bigger targets behind the scenes and positioning themselves well.
Exactly the info I was looking for and suspected. That's why I added the part in bold in my original question. Suspected something might be up

Seems like the board is thinning out a bit with the candidates we know about.

Outside of Kevin Smith, there is no better recruiter than Strong on this staff, he will get who he wants.
Truth! If this was the Manny era though, I'd be in full panic mode right now with the state of LB recruiting. W/Strong and Mario, I'm not stressed.

That is a relief. Popo needs to be in this class.

I'm ok with that, but I would've preferred if he visited just as a plan B/C option for both parties. I wonder if Rojas was told his spot likely is filled?

Exactly the info I was looking for and suspected. That's why I added the part in bold in my original question. Suspected something might be up

Seems like the board is thinning out a bit with the candidates we know about.

Truth! If this was the Manny era though, I'd be in full panic mode right now with the state of LB recruiting. W/Strong and Mario, I'm not stressed.
I like the Harris twins as well.

Advertisement
Back