2023 Summer Official Visits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s cool about how this staff recruits is the fact we don’t always know in the press who we are after. Maybe by design.
Definitely by design. Coaches doing they own evaluations, and not afraid to go toe to toe with the “big boys” for elite talent. Man it feels good to have a plan and enuff money to execute said plan. ****, I’m excited for this program! Phucc mane, being poor sucked ***!

Advertisement
Definitely by design. Coaches doing they own evaluations, and not afraid to go toe to toe with the “big boys” for elite talent. Man it feels good to have a plan and enuff money to execute said plan. ****, I’m excited for this program! Phucc mane, being poor sucked ***!
Facts! Think about the guy who kinda gets forgotten as we continue to mention getting running backs like Baxter. Don’t get me wrong, Baxter is a stud, but the Citizen kid from La is a flat stud! He’s a flat out baller and until he committed most didn’t think he’d be here! I know we have some nice backs, but that dude is a legit 215 - 220 with burst and good speed. We won’t out spend every one. Texas A M has oil money! But I’d like to think when you evaluate and we get our share, plus develop the kids, we will end up landing our fair share of what we never had a shot at in the past.

Advertisement
June 20th is my bday.

Great day for kirkland to visit.
water bottle GIF

Advertisement
Back