2023 Summer Official Visits

Advertisement
6/3: Olaus Alinen, Ta’Mere Robinson

6/10: Tony Rojas, Antonio Tripp, Jackson Carver, David Hicks, Bai Jobe

6/17: Logan Howland, Darron Reed, Riley Williams, Jayden Wayne

6/20: Payton Kirkland

6/24: Madden Sanker, Jaxon Howard, Malik Bryant, Monroe Freeling

So far...
16 OV’s so far. Probably 20 plus when we actually get to June. All are takes, too, do t you think?

Get 4-5 committed by August and we will be in GREAT shape!

Surprised Ray Ray hasn't locked in his spot for the OV yet
If he does, then IMO it’s over. He’s ours as he’s zeroed in on comparing to programs fully.

If he’s doesn’t and is on campus after the OV to Clemson in any capacity, you’d think he’s likely ours. Dabo, if he is who he has been, won’t tolerate it.

He'll have to decommit first. I was hoping he wouldn't take the clemson visit at all or postpone it awhile back. At this point, since it's so close, if he does try to cancel or move it, Dabo will likely force the decommitment

Advertisement
He'll have to decommit first. I was hoping he wouldn't take the clemson visit at all or postpone it awhile back. At this point, since it's so close, if he does try to cancel or move it, Dabo will likely force the decommitment
Or I can see him taking the Clemson visit and Dabo putting him on the spot to shut it down or walk & if he doesn't shut it down we know the eventual outcome.

Advertisement
Him taking his OV to Clemson the first week of June is a win if I’ve ever seen one. 5 months before signing day with a Miami OV in his back pocket. Take that all day every day.

Has himself listed at 6’8 245 and averaged almost 9 PPG as, I am only guessing, a C in basketball. Looks to have really good athleticism. Impressive film too, mostly basketball highlights though. Would love to see him at camps but he certainly looks like a great prospect at DE.
Mario should sell him on being developed like D. Buckner and A. Armstead those giant DEs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Him taking his OV to Clemson the first week of June is a win if I’ve ever seen one. 5 months before signing day with a Miami OV in his back pocket. Take that all day every day.
Agreed I can see him telling Dabo what he wants to hear on his OV then seeing how our offense looks to then take his OV here during season.

Advertisement
Back