Suh to Miami

Advertisement
How many Super Bowls did the Dolphins win with one of the best QBs ever? Putting Suh on the line with the existing players makes that D-line one of the best in football. If not the best. Suh is a difference maker and will make the other already really good players on the line that much better.
Dolphins overpaid for Suh. How many playoff games did Detroit win with him? Mother flucker is a D-lineman, not a quarterback.

The dolphins over paid for Suh..

Anybody bytching about this deal is obviously not a Dolphins fan, did they overpay..maybe, but they weren't getting him for less and at least that made a major move to improve the team.

Advertisement
Possibly the biggest move they have made in years. When was the last time the Dolphins went out and got the best of anything?

Anybody bytching about this deal is obviously not a Dolphins fan, did they overpay..maybe, but they weren't getting him for less and at least that made a major move to improve the team.

That's the way I look at it...they absolutely overpaid, but at least they made a quality move (finally) to vastly improve the defense.

The sad truth is that they didn't make the necessary splashes on offense and are now trying to convince all of us that Tannehill is some $100 million dollar value..lol

Lol at saying the Lions overpayed for Suh. As a Raider fan I'd be more tyan willing to give Suh a 6 yr $125M deal ( $10M more than Dolphins gave him)

Lol at saying the Lions overpayed for Suh. As a Raider fan I'd be more tyan willing to give Suh a 6 yr $125M deal ( $10M more than Dolphins gave him)

That's my point, is it really overpaying if that's what the market demands?
If so then everyone overpays for everything. As a Phins fan I'm as excited about this pick up as I've be been in years about anything the team did.

Advertisement
Possibly the biggest move they have made in years. When was the last time the Dolphins went out and got the best of anything?

Well to be fair the best of anything rarely goes into fa. Manning? Maybe, but he had a neck injury and questions if he would be back.

Best in the example of Suh,can't remember when that happen.

If so then everyone overpays for everything. As a Phins fan I'm as excited about this pick up as I've be been in years about anything the team did.

That wasn't really what the market for a DT was. Its more like10-13 for a d lineman. They overpay because they had to outbid everyone, but that's what happens in F.A. you have to play more than the market dictates.

That's the way I look at it...they absolutely overpaid, but at least they made a quality move (finally) to vastly improve the defense.

The sad truth is that they didn't make the necessary splashes on offense and are now trying to convince all of us that Tannehill is some $100 million dollar value..lol

Yup, you still need a qb to succeed. To the point of caneatty, over paying for a qb is much better to the team success than any other position. You still need a qb to win. The Texans have without a doubt the best defensive player in the NFL... They won like7-9 games. Rams (or bills) probably have the best dline, they are drafting just outside the top 10(I think?)

Suh is great player and a difference maker but won't mean **** if the phins don't have a qb.

Advertisement

You don't pay that type of money for a Dlineman..
200w.gif

This man is correct. We locked up a chunk of our salary cap with that signing. These types of signings don't usually pay off when it's not for the QB position.

That wasn't really what the market for a DT was. Its more like10-13 for a d lineman. They overpay because they had to outbid everyone, but that's what happens in F.A. you have to play more than the market dictates.

I mean he was going to be paid more than JJ Watt regardless. Watt was a rfa and had no real leverage over the Texans. Plus I feel if he actually wanted he could have gotten MUCH more from them. In the end Suh said whoever offered the most was going to get him. And even if he is being overpaid according to what most teams think he is worth, to a team like the Raiders a 6yr $125M deal isnt really overpaying when you consider our salary cap situation and the talent defeciency we have.
Not always bad to overpay a little, and i much rather overpay for an elite player than overpay a bunch of average guys...

Advertisement

This man is correct. We locked up a chunk of our salary cap with that signing. These types of signings don't usually pay off when it's not for the QB position.

At least this time they overpaid the best at his position and DT is a position that doesn't need other to have an impact. A DT like this makes all the difference in the world. Every Cane fan should know that. Monster DTs were the difference between us and noles for decades. We have been without them since Big Daddy and have done nothing. Brady probably woke up in middle of the night screaming when he heard about this. Fortunately for him, he had that hot chick there to comfort him. NE's playbook against the Fins just got reduced to a bunch of Coley's bubble screens. They will still beat us because the Fins suck but Brady will be in fear the entire game. The is the best waste of money the Fins have spent since Robbie built that hole of a stadium and angered the football gods.

Lions had better players all over their roster and still couldn't win **** with Spew. LULZ at thinking you're going to build a championship team around a DT.

You need offense in that league, and they just spent all their loot on a guy who never touches the football and disappears for large chunks of games.

I hope that one of the hundreds of honorable men that Spew cheap shotted over the years stomps his spine to powder.

Advertisement
Back