Suh to Miami

Advertisement
Now the dolphins need to bring big Vince Wilfork and Frank Gore home to the Mia from the Free Agency market.

It would be a fitting cap to great careers

Go Canes
gore will be 32 in may no way id pay him anything but bottom dollar at this point rb's are just too easy to find late in the draft

wilfork will be 34 in nov im not sure he has anymore good yrs left either

I hope he gets DDT'd on his first play from scrimmage and winds up talking through a laptop.

Advertisement
DL for the Dolphins will be sick. They have a top 5 pass rush but below avg run D. Now you bring in arguably the best DT in the NFL and you now have one of the nastiest front four in the league. Aside from Suh, Vernon and Wake are smiling ear to ear today!

I know who's defense I'll be taking for fantasy football next year.

DL for the Dolphins will be sick. They have a top 5 pass rush but below avg run D. Now you bring in arguably the best DT in the NFL and you now have one of the nastiest front four in the league. Aside from Suh, Vernon and Wake are smiling ear to ear today!

I know who's defense I'll be taking for fantasy football next year.

Suh, Wake, Vernon, and mixing in D. Jordan, well that might get a pass rush going.

Bucs don't care. Still not better that Gerald McCoy or as respected.

we got lucky with mccoy wanting to stay even tho we been terrible his entire career

now i just hope we can lock up lavonte david and jamies can atleast be cam newton for us and get us back to the playoffs soon its been a long drought

Advertisement
The thing this does is, average LBs and DBs will look like pro bowlers. Eventually tho.....the QB is the key on the team.

This ****es me off so much.
The Raiders are absolutely ridiculous. We should have offered him a 6 year $124M deal. Paying him $50M the first two years of his contract. We literally needed to pay someone a ridiculous amount of money these next to years.

We have like $65M in salary cap space, and have to spend it. So now that we missed out on Suh, this means we are going have to overpay medium level talent players instead of overpay the best dt in the NFL. I fully expect the Raiders to trade for Percy Harvin or do something else as ridiculous as that.

Fire McKenzie. Fire Golden. Fire Blake James. FIRE EVERYONE.
It all depends. Did he even visit the raiders? If Miami was his 1st visit then it would've been idiotic if the phins let him walk.

Yes he did visit the Raiders.

And for the second free agency in a row Reggie McKenzie is completely failing. We have got literally no one. If we dont get at least Culliver and Hardy by tuesday I am going to be so ******* ****ed off

The Raiders are absolutely ridiculous. We should have offered him a 6 year $124M deal. Paying him $50M the first two years of his contract. We literally needed to pay someone a ridiculous amount of money these next to years.

We have like $65M in salary cap space, and have to spend it. So now that we missed out on Suh, this means we are going have to overpay medium level talent players instead of overpay the best dt in the NFL. I fully expect the Raiders to trade for Percy Harvin or do something else as ridiculous as that.

It all depends. Did he even visit the raiders? If Miami was his 1st visit then it would've been idiotic if the phins let him walk.

And for the second free agency in a row Reggie McKenzie is completely failing. We have got literally no one. If we dont get at least Culliver and Hardy by tuesday I am going to be so ******* ****ed off

Then you should be happy raiders didn't sign him. Fans need to stop wanting their teams go have a shopping spree in F.A.. Raiders are many players from even being a playoff contender. That contract hurts the teams future and will put a team in cap ****. I'm not a big fan of that contract because I'm not sure they are close to bring a sb contender. McKenzie was smart in not giving him QB money.

Last edited:

And for the second free agency in a row Reggie McKenzie is completely failing. We have got literally no one. If we dont get at least Culliver and Hardy by tuesday I am going to be so ****ing ****ed off

Then you should be happy raiders didn't sign him. Fans need to stop wanting their teams go have a shopping spree in F.A.. Raiders are many players from even being a playoff contender. That contract hurts the teams future and will put a team in cap ****. I'm not a big fan of that contract because I'm not sure they are close to bring a sb contender. McKenzie was smart in not giving him QB money.

No, It literally helps us in our salary cap situation. We could pay Suh $25M each of the first two years, and still need to spend an additional $35M!
We have to spend like $60M this offseason due to the CBA. We would not be in salary cap **** if we signed Suh or anybody we get this FA to a front loaded contract. I don't want to build the team via FA, but when you have $65M to spend, and the best DT in the league is there, you need to go out and get him.
We need to have a solid draft, but there is a lot of valuable players in FA that can really add to our team, and he's being a complete idiot.

Advertisement
Hope it doesn't turn out to be haynesworth 2.0 for you guys. Thats alot of money for one lineman..but theb again, I haven't paid attention to the jokes that are nfl contracts in years so that might be the norm today for all I know.

Vernon should have a big year with everyone focusing on suh and wake

I mean, he had a pretty good year this past year. He is balling out. But yes, to think he could have an even better year this year, with the addition of Suh and the attention Wake draws, is awesome!

Advertisement
why the sudden eruption of so many off topic threads on this website?

Because the Canes are a disgrace, the administration doesn't care about football, and we have the worst coach in the country.

Anything OT at this point offers more hope.

Golden is the same coach every day so there is nothing to do until we get the new president. Then we can start the email campaign to let him know exact how we feel.

ellerbe will get cut right? dude is expendable after the unexpected beast mode yr jelani jenkins had

Dolphins overpaid for Suh. How many playoff games did Detroit win with him? Mother flucker is a D-lineman, not a quarterback.

Advertisement
Back