Suh to Miami

Advertisement
Wasn't he voted (by the players) as the dirtiest player in the NFL? It pays well to play dirty. Just ask the Dolphins.

This ****es me off so much.
The Raiders are absolutely ridiculous. We should have offered him a 6 year $124M deal. Paying him $50M the first two years of his contract. We literally needed to pay someone a ridiculous amount of money these next to years.

We have like $65M in salary cap space, and have to spend it. So now that we missed out on Suh, this means we are going have to overpay medium level talent players instead of overpay the best dt in the NFL. I fully expect the Raiders to trade for Percy Harvin or do something else as ridiculous as that.

Fire McKenzie. Fire Golden. Fire Blake James. FIRE EVERYONE.

Advertisement
The Raiders are absolutely ridiculous. We should have offered him a 6 year $124M deal. Paying him $50M the first two years of his contract. We literally needed to pay someone a ridiculous amount of money these next to years.

We have like $65M in salary cap space, and have to spend it. So now that we missed out on Suh, this means we are going have to overpay medium level talent players instead of overpay the best dt in the NFL. I fully expect the Raiders to trade for Percy Harvin or do something else as ridiculous as that.

Yall have bigger problems then 1 DT. Ya need couples players. Look for terrance knighton to come in.

Advertisement
Now the dolphins need to bring big Vince Wilfork and Frank Gore home to the Mia from the Free Agency market.

It would be a fitting cap to great careers

Go Canes

Last edited:
why the sudden eruption of so many off topic threads on this website?

I would rather see off topic threads then hear you and your boys whine all day.. I'm just saying.. What else is there to dissect, discuss, demonstrate our hatred towards?

Now the dolphins need to bring big Vince Wilfork and Frank Gore home to the Mia from the Free Agency market.

It would be a fitting cap to great careers

Go Canes

Andre can't get any love?

Advertisement

Yall have bigger problems then 1 DT. Ya need couples players. Look for terrance knighton to come in.

Yes but now we need to overpay guys that should only get like $5-7M per year. I'd much rather overpay for Suh who is the best dt in the NFL, and will actually be worth the money.
We will be able to get a lot of players whether we signed Suh or not. We have like $65M to spend or something around that.

We could get Knighton, Hardy, McCourtey, Culliver, Maclin, and Mason Foster even if we signed Suh to a 6 year $124M deal and gave him $50M the first two years.

Advertisement

It all depends. Did he even visit the raiders? If Miami was his 1st visit then it would've been idiotic if the phins let him walk.

DL for the Dolphins will be sick. They have a top 5 pass rush but below avg run D. Now you bring in arguably the best DT in the NFL and you now have one of the nastiest front four in the league. Aside from Suh, Vernon and Wake are smiling ear to ear today!

Advertisement
Back