Student newspaper rips signs at BUC

He lied! I didn't seek any of this out. Didn't tweet the media. They found me. HE JUST LIED ABOUT ME AND EVERYONE CAN READ THAT

I tweeted it out. I connected you with the "big name former player" who got Manny involved. I'd be glad to confirm for Andrew or Dmoney.

Advertisement
You want irony?

An article supposed to be about the basketball team was 75% complaining about signs that could detract from the basketball team

They're completely rustled and have zero strategy

You want irony?

An article supposed to be about the basketball team was 75% complaining about signs that could detract from the basketball team

Define irony. Bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Advertisement
***** them. The basketball program died a natural death years ago and has returned only because Donna has stolen millions of dollars earned by and because of the football program. Bball's very existence is owed to Miami football. They should pay proper homage and hold signs supporting football getting a good coach too. The writer and those who agree can take their frigging leave with the ***** when she leaves.

I understand in a way what the person in this article was trying to say.... basically lets not take away from the basketball teams accomplishments, these players don't deserve it

However.... IMO you can cheer them on and hold a sign at the same time

They need to support football fans. They exist because of us.

You want irony?

Define irony. Bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Excellent Con Air reference... +1

Advertisement
This stuff is hilarious to read because it makes no sense. Just because you bring a sign you don't and are not supporting the basketball team. Who comes up with this stuff?? School is trying to cover themselves it's sad real sad

Mr. Herrera, don't let this detract you're amazing work over at The U! Let them do breath strokes in your pool of money shots! Real talk, it's people like you that change the world!

The man is in the student government and being told to shut up, that is not right for having a difference of opinion and the freedom to share it. It is amazing how stupid the administration is. I am impressed with your initiative, go get um kid, your rights are being stepped on unjustly.

He right. Besides, none of those signs, no amount of "amazing" vish articles, butch saying he'd love to be here etc.... are getting Al fired this year. The W/L column next year will determine that.

Advertisement
He right. Besides, none of those signs, no amount of "amazing" vish articles, butch saying he'd love to be here etc.... are getting Al fired this year. The W/L column next year will determine that.

hahaha. You still post here, LMAO.

hahaha. You still post here, LMAO.

Good question man. My bad I hit the thumbs up instead of down thumb, the a DOUBLE NEGG is being stated.

Positive signs at bb games only, please. I suggest: "Coach L for head football coach!" Or, "Coach L is the best! No excuses, only wins.". Or, eh, F it, "FIRE AL GOLDEN!!!"

Advertisement
So wherrera is at the game supporting the basketball team yet is somehow less of a fan cause he held a fire al golden sign.

The guy who wrote that article is a ***got.

wherrera do your thing, you're leading the charge.

He lied guys. I'm so rattled and shaken now. I didn't seek the media. He just brought my position and a lie into it just to get at me. To spite me. It is a lie.

Advertisement
Back