STUBBLEFIELD

Advertisement
The bench has been playing better lately, but the unit is still pretty inconsistent. Maybe some of them are finding themselves - like Wiggins maybe...but yall need to chill.

You guys overestimate coaching and mis-categorize it for natural progression of a player, often, too. Y'all need to stop that.

So you're saying our fans OVERrate out coaches? Lol.

Dee hasn’t been on here at all the past 3 weeks, either. I get that he’s frustrated with the coaching staff and the situation, but you would think a Cane alum would say something positive about an FSU beatdown? I don’t know....it just seems weird.
I spoke to him...he was plenty happy we Won....MFers on here talking smack about a former Cane, and a Good one at that...Lol...A few Rocking his UM Jersey as well....

Advertisement
I spoke to him...he was plenty happy we Won....MFers on here talking smack about a former Cane, and a Good one at that...Lol...A few Rocking his UM Jersey as well....
That’s good. Just thought it was weird he hadn't been on here in a while.

i think people have an issue with him laying blame to the staff in an obviously biased rant, but when he said kids will run and quit, the team turned it around. either way, its his opinion and thoughts. as long as the team didnt quit, idc anymore.

i think people have an issue with him laying blame to the staff in an obviously biased rant, but when he said kids will run and quit, the team turned it around. either way, its his opinion and thoughts. as long as the team didnt quit, idc anymore.
I've known Dee for over 20yrs....You couldn't ask for a better Dude....If he had a gripe with the staff....im rolling with him....His love for UM is immense...

Advertisement
thats fine. just saying thats where the issues lie. either way, its done. glad our kids that sticked around are playing well.
ROTFLMFAO at people on here talking sh*t about him...and in their closet is a Dee UM Jersey that they Rock from Sept on....LoL...
Sh*t has me Hysterical....

ROTFLMFAO at people on here talking sh*t about him...and in their closet is a Dee UM Jersey that they Rock from Sept on....LoL...
Sh*t has me Hysterical....

i mean people can be fans and be critical of what he says. his accomplishments on the field aren't being discredited imo. you can love someones accomplishments on the field and be critical of them off the field. cant put athletes on a pedestal

i mean people can be fans and be critical of what he says. his accomplishments on the field aren't being discredited imo. you can love someones accomplishments on the field and be critical of them off the field. cant put athletes on a pedestal
Im not....He has every right to be critical...he more than earned it...

Advertisement
Im not....He has every right to be critical...he more than earned it...

ok thats fine. everyone can be lol. there was plenty to be critical about early on. the last three games, the team has turned it around it seems. everyone has their biases imo and he has one too. no one is objective. hes gotta look out for his own, as well. dont blame him either. id do the same

ok thats fine. everyone can be lol. there was plenty to be critical about early on. the last three games, the team has turned it around it seems. everyone has their biases imo and he has one too. no one is objective. hes gotta look out for his own, as well. dont blame him either. id do the same
Hightower has plenty of talent...kid made 4 and 5* DBs look overmatched in several All Star games....Hope the best for him...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back