Stuart Miller

In the end at least do something, write a letter, donate to the banner, start a website, send a cut the tie to the powers that be, use social media, etc.

If you don't want to do any of the above that's fine too, but don't act like a ****** and try and discourage people from taking action.

Advertisement
Kudos to the OP for at least caring enough to do this but.....

here's Stu's secretary upon receipt of the letter.

Happy-Email.jpg

The same people who complained about the banners, and who don't like sending emails, are also the same ones who love to shout "miami has no money" and "no one wants to come here". What kind of gaping ******* roots for mediocrity?

I have rooted for scores of losing teams. Complaining DOES work.

Those dudes are losers. They suck at life.

They're tremendous *****. The chit they post is full potato.

In the end at least do something, write a letter, donate to the banner, start a website, send a cut the tie to the powers that be, use social media, etc.

If you don't want to do any of the above that's fine too, but don't act like a ****** and try and discourage people from taking action.

Exactly. Anyone that discourages is a full ALbort supporter.

Advertisement
Hahaha. So I see I'm being negged for joking about the reaction to the OP's letter. You guys know what the real joke is? That a secretary even read it (if you're lucky) beyond the first sentence or two. Again, I respect people like the OP that care enough to sit down and do this stuff but you gotta keep it more focused if you even want to have the remote chance of it being noticed by anyone- and even then that's a small chance and would only take place after a groundswell.

Send your letters with 3 specific things without venturing into big picture theories on overall revenue and such. Tell them how much you've spent/donated. Tell them how you won't in the future. Tell them how you'll discourage everyone you know to follow suit. Again, I'm doubtful that we as a collective even have any influence but this alone is where any of our power exists. Keep it simple and get other people to follow. Nobody cares about your big picture dissertations on the overall fiduciary impact of maintainng mediocrity. Give them tangible evidence of your revenue stream and all of your social circle's not being there next year.

Last edited:
Hahaha. So I see I'm being negged for joking about the reaction to the OP's letter. You guys know what the real joke is? That a secretary even read it (if you're lucky) beyond the first sentence or two. Again, I respect people like the OP that care enough to sit down and do this stuff but you gotta keep it more focused if you even want to have the remote chance of it being noticed by anyone- and even then that's a small chance and would only take place after a groundswell.

Send your letters with 3 specific things without venturing into big picture theories on overall revenue and such. Tell them how much you've spent/donated. Tell them how you won't in the future. Tell them how you'll discourage everyone you know to follow suit. Again, I'm doubtful that we as a collective even have any influence but this alone is where any of our power exists. Keep it simple and get other people to follow. Nobody cares about your big picture dissertations on the overall fiduciary impact of maintainng mediocrity. Give them tangible evidence of your revenue stream and all of your social circle's not being there next year.

Guys, Tad Footeball is a pro at this. Theres no better expert at sending letters to the head of the board of trustees. Better listen to him or face the consequences.

So you're saying you've sent yours? Asking for a friend.

Advertisement

Yes. A few times as they replied and called with their typical nonsense. I reference other people that will also won't be investing in their product on each subsequent contact.

Yes. A few times as they replied and called with their typical nonsense. I reference other people that will also won't be investing in their product on each subsequent contact.

:thumbsup_kid:

Guys, Tad Footeball is a pro at this. Theres no better expert at sending letters to the head of the board of trustees. Better listen to him or face the consequences.

The only consequence is the clowns not even reading your effort. At least make them go through the process of pretending to care. Going straight to the top with letters to Donna or Stu only guarantees that nobody will see or care. And again this isn't a shot at the OP. If we actually had a fanbase comprised of people that cared enough to voice their concerns and voice them en masse and voice them with dollars then we wouldn't be in this situation. Anybody that thinks otherwise should reference the "Save the OB" rallies.

The only consequence is the clowns not even reading your effort. At least make them go through the process of pretending to care. Going straight to the top with letters to Donna or Stu only guarantees that nobody will see or care. And again this isn't a shot at the OP. If we actually had a fanbase comprised of people that cared enough to voice their concerns and voice them en masse and voice them with dollars then we wouldn't be in this situation. Anybody that thinks otherwise should reference the "Save the OB" rallies.

Exactly. Youre the expert and I hope people listen

Advertisement
Bump. This is the guy we have to bombard to have our voices heard. Sha lala ain't doing ****. Blake def ain't doing ****. Blow this guy up and don't stop until we get our point across.

Your letters must suck cause I've received phone calls after some of mine.

Advertisement
Back