Struck with this thought this morning... our OL will actually be...

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
...solid this coming season. By all accounts, Justice is legit. We've actually recruited a number of highly rated OL. and we have quite a bit of age coming back to the OL this season. AND we get a Spring this time.

Hey, I'm an optimist. "On paper" we really should have a 10 win season coming up, and the OL, if that happens, will have to be solid. And, the leader, if he's interested in an NFL career, should be #55.

Advertisement
I would like to add at least one more OL from portal. We’re weak at guard, Scaife and Clark are doodoo.
Yeah, one more would be good.
200.gif

Biggest need of play improvement and biggest gap to premium programs

The recruiting has been promising last two years

I think we need two large body additions ( see Bama, Auburn, LSU, OSU ) types.. at Guard at least.. hope portal gives us that

In Justise still believe

Advertisement
...solid this coming season. By all accounts, Justice is legit. We've actually recruited a number of highly rated OL. and we have quite a bit of age coming back to the OL this season. AND we get a Spring this time.

Hey, I'm an optimist. "On paper" we really should have a 10 win season coming up, and the OL, if that happens, will have to be solid. And, the leader, if he's interested in an NFL career, should be #55.
We should have a solid offensive line if players continue to develop. We are now set up with veteran depth and can stack offensive linemen if we continue to recruit well.

I want to see this group develop some toughness. Be the bully on the block so that our RBs can show off the elite skills they have.

I'm looking for a big improvement in the run game for 2021.

In theory you are correct. However, the game is not played theoretically. You can't turn "chicken s### into Filet Mignon.

Advertisement
We should have a solid offensive line if players continue to develop. We are now set up with veteran depth and can stack offensive linemen if we continue to recruit well.

I want to see this group develop some toughness. Be the bully on the block so that our RBs can show off the elite skills they have.

I'm looking for a big improvement in the run game for 2021.
Amen to all of this!

Old as dirt and still kicking, but "You need to be able to run the ball with consistency." Yes, we need to keep the QB clean, but we also need to open up some holes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Donaldson will be starting at 1 guard spot. So we should just hope that someone takes the next step and pushes them to the bench
people forget although it was against Duke, this man absolutely sealed a dude off for a mammoth hole that Cam easily ran through for a TD...firstt game back too; I have high hopes for him in 2021.

We will be a top 50 OL. Not good enough but getting better. We literally could not run the ball vs good run defenses. That is 100% an OL issue.

Advertisement
Back