Struck with this thought this morning... our OL will actually be...

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
...solid this coming season. By all accounts, Justice is legit. We've actually recruited a number of highly rated OL. and we have quite a bit of age coming back to the OL this season. AND we get a Spring this time.

Hey, I'm an optimist. "On paper" we really should have a 10 win season coming up, and the OL, if that happens, will have to be solid. And, the leader, if he's interested in an NFL career, should be #55.

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
I would like to add at least one more OL from portal. We’re weak at guard, Scaife and Clark are doodoo.
Yeah, one more would be good.

Number1CanesFan

Sophomore
...solid this coming season. By all accounts, Justice is legit. We've actually recruited a number of highly rated OL. and we have quite a bit of age coming back to the OL this season. AND we get a Spring this time.

Hey, I'm an optimist. "On paper" we really should have a 10 win season coming up, and the OL, if that happens, will have to be solid. And, the leader, if he's interested in an NFL career, should be #55.
We should have a solid offensive line if players continue to develop. We are now set up with veteran depth and can stack offensive linemen if we continue to recruit well.

I want to see this group develop some toughness. Be the bully on the block so that our RBs can show off the elite skills they have.

I'm looking for a big improvement in the run game for 2021.

Swampcity

Team Captain

In theory you are correct. However, the game is not played theoretically. You can't turn "chicken s### into Filet Mignon.

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
We should have a solid offensive line if players continue to develop. We are now set up with veteran depth and can stack offensive linemen if we continue to recruit well.

I want to see this group develop some toughness. Be the bully on the block so that our RBs can show off the elite skills they have.

I'm looking for a big improvement in the run game for 2021.
Amen to all of this!

Old as dirt and still kicking, but "You need to be able to run the ball with consistency." Yes, we need to keep the QB clean, but we also need to open up some holes.

Swampcity

Team Captain
If Jakai Clark is out there at G, then I know all I need to know.
Not only Jakai. If Zion is now recognized (2 Star) as our best OLineman, then you know we have real problems. I'm excited for us getting new fire power in Rambo, etc. However, it all comes down to a substantive OLine. When my were Champions we had bonafide OLines.