Strowbridge commits to Kentucky

Advertisement
he comes from the same high school as Brandon Powell so Florida could be the school he pick.

They're really cool but 2 reasons why he wont pick UF. 1. Powell always wanted to go to UF which idk how people forget but writers on here early on in his recruitment said that UF was by far his dream school and he'd leave if they offered and Strowbridge doesn't feel as strong. 2. UF hasn't recruited him much. It' been a 2 team race for a while with um and UK so I guess we'll win but tbh it's been a while since I have read anything on him so im not sure where he's leaning

Nah his dream school was FSU

He said that UF was his dream school when they offered.

idk where it is but the moment he committed to miami he said FSU was his dream school but they never offered.

he comes from the same high school as Brandon Powell so Florida could be the school he pick.

They're really cool but 2 reasons why he wont pick UF. 1. Powell always wanted to go to UF which idk how people forget but writers on here early on in his recruitment said that UF was by far his dream school and he'd leave if they offered and Strowbridge doesn't feel as strong. 2. UF hasn't recruited him much. It' been a 2 team race for a while with um and UK so I guess we'll win but tbh it's been a while since I have read anything on him so im not sure where he's leaning

idk where it is but the moment he committed to miami he said FSU was his dream school but they never offered.

I swear that all I remember is UF being the dream school

Him and Richard Mcintosh seem to be close I seen a photo of the both of them working out together

Advertisement

There was a video interview shortly after he committed and he said Fsu was his dream school

There was a video interview shortly after he committed and he said Fsu was his dream school

well then my bad i was wrong

well then my bad i was wrong

#gotta feed the fam!

Advertisement
Film is meh

Yeah, but the kid fits will into what we do on defense. A bigger strong DL, that will probably end up in the mold of a 3-4 SDE. Not explosive by any means but can hold the point.

That's the problem he's fits into our defense lol.................. seriously he strikes me as guy who's not fast and not strong. A tweener I want clowney like explosive athletes. Please let the shayon greens of the world over achieve at some other school this is the home of stubbs brown Sapp medaris Maryland Kennedy wilfork etc etc etc. I digress whatever bring in another kid who can't beat his man one on one just what we need another "HIGH MOTOR" aka no talent lol ok I'm done it's just an opinion.

2 things can be gleaned from this post:

1) Mark D'Onofrio is still a bad defensive coordinator

2) You don't know jack **** about football and more importantly, the defensive side of the football

I know we can't pressure the qb that's all I need to know. And this kid is a JAG. HE'S soft he slow and he weak he's not quick he's a ucf type talent I'm tired of recruiting scrubs aka HIGH MOTOR guys fuvk that give me a 8-12 sacks a year guy with lots of QB pressures you keep your shayon green 2.0.

Film is meh

Yeah, but the kid fits will into what we do on defense. A bigger strong DL, that will probably end up in the mold of a 3-4 SDE. Not explosive by any means but can hold the point.

That's the problem he's fits into our defense lol.................. seriously he strikes me as guy who's not fast and not strong. A tweener I want clowney like explosive athletes. Please let the shayon greens of the world over achieve at some other school this is the home of stubbs brown Sapp medaris Maryland Kennedy wilfork etc etc etc. I digress whatever bring in another kid who can't beat his man one on one just what we need another "HIGH MOTOR" aka no talent lol ok I'm done it's just an opinion.

I agree, I think meh also, but he does fit the 3-4 well which we run.

Film is meh

3-4 de and 3-4 nt are very similar in that you dont need them to have eye opening stats but you do need them to hold the point for the the 3-4 olb who are the real pass rushers. Jenkins wasnt highly rated or have great film because that wasn't his job and wasn't really what made him good but it was that he sets up his teammates well to mak plays and then time to time he'd make plays himself. i'll put it like this, look at Baltimore and Pittsburgh and you'l see that the 3-4 end never makes the big plays or have the stats but the 3-4 rushers have huge numbers because he does his job. that's what we'd need but idk if we'd get that from Strowbridge

The 3-4 defense basically utilizes three DTs. Say good-bye to JJ's 4-3 slide. It's history. Unless and until AG leaves. I think we can win anyway with this defense--although I'd rather see the Johnson shock-and-awe, but we have to have the right people and execute it right.

Remember, we beat Nebraska in '84 with an old-fashioned Okie 5-2, which I guess is similar to the 3-4. I think the 3-4 is more adapted to the pro game, and you see more upfield pressure from the LBs. Just a guess, I'm not an expert.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who has the most upside out of strowbridge and McIntosh?

Depends who can cover Ermon Lane

That would be Shelton Johnson's job. These two would be doing something worse. They would be 2-gapping from time to time. Oh the horror. How did Notre Dame overcome this scheme and make it to a MNC game(I know they got their *** kicked)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back