Strowbridge commits to Kentucky

Advertisement
he comes from the same high school as Brandon Powell so Florida could be the school he pick.

I like our chances is florida on him?

No. If I remember correctly, one of the insiders here recently said UF would be the frontrunners for Strowbridge if they were interested, but they don't want him. Neither FSU nor UF are pursuing him apparently.

Advertisement
he comes from the same high school as Brandon Powell so Florida could be the school he pick.

They're really cool but 2 reasons why he wont pick UF. 1. Powell always wanted to go to UF which idk how people forget but writers on here early on in his recruitment said that UF was by far his dream school and he'd leave if they offered and Strowbridge doesn't feel as strong. 2. UF hasn't recruited him much. It' been a 2 team race for a while with um and UK so I guess we'll win but tbh it's been a while since I have read anything on him so im not sure where he's leaning

Yep we should be on all the studs at Lake Wales this year wouldn't be surprised if they win state this season they're loaded

Advertisement
uf is not after him they have bigger fish they want like cece jefferson and byron cowart

So i think he is all cane

I would not be surprised if it is Kentucky. They just know how to recruit and kids see that they are getting better and do it with young talent.

If it means anything a UK insider just cb UM and ever since last month everybody has cb'd UM but as we all know that doesn't always mean everything

Advertisement
Thinking those yokels will land him..is that center still committed to Kentucky. Luke heirs I think? ??

No he decommitted an I was hoping Miami would make a run at him ( his a bit of a polk county redneck, but boy can he hold the point of attacking when he has to block one on one). I will say this as a word of caution polk county schools aren't known for their academic prowess.

2015 Offensive Center Luke hiers highlights
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1072608/highlights/54892376

I like the Strowbridge pick up, if he chooses UM it's another local kid, it sounds like with Jeremiah Ledbetter commiting elsewhere Strowbridge was given the green light to commit by UM staff or they would move on to the next option such as 2015 DE Shelton Johnson from Delray Beach Atlantic HS.

Thread about Shelton Johnson
http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/75722-DE-Shelton-Johnson-(Atlantic-HS-Delray-Beach-FL)-2015?highlight=shelton+johnson

Go Canes

[video=youtube_share;QBmN5zSCS4o]http://youtu.be/QBmN5zSCS4o[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Film is meh

Yeah, but the kid fits will into what we do on defense. A bigger strong DL, that will probably end up in the mold of a 3-4 SDE. Not explosive by any means but can hold the point.

That's the problem he's fits into our defense lol.................. seriously he strikes me as guy who's not fast and not strong. A tweener I want clowney like explosive athletes. Please let the shayon greens of the world over achieve at some other school this is the home of stubbs brown Sapp medaris Maryland Kennedy wilfork etc etc etc. I digress whatever bring in another kid who can't beat his man one on one just what we need another "HIGH MOTOR" aka no talent lol ok I'm done it's just an opinion.

Film is meh

Yeah, but the kid fits will into what we do on defense. A bigger strong DL, that will probably end up in the mold of a 3-4 SDE. Not explosive by any means but can hold the point.

That's the problem he's fits into our defense lol.................. seriously he strikes me as guy who's not fast and not strong. A tweener I want clowney like explosive athletes. Please let the shayon greens of the world over achieve at some other school this is the home of stubbs brown Sapp medaris Maryland Kennedy wilfork etc etc etc. I digress whatever bring in another kid who can't beat his man one on one just what we need another "HIGH MOTOR" aka no talent lol ok I'm done it's just an opinion.

3-4 de and 3-4 nt are very similar in that you dont need them to have eye opening stats but you do need them to hold the point for the the 3-4 olb who are the real pass rushers. Jenkins wasnt highly rated or have great film because that wasn't his job and wasn't really what made him good but it was that he sets up his teammates well to mak plays and then time to time he'd make plays himself. i'll put it like this, look at Baltimore and Pittsburgh and you'l see that the 3-4 end never makes the big plays or have the stats but the 3-4 rushers have huge numbers because he does his job. that's what we'd need but idk if we'd get that from Strowbridge

Film is meh

Well Larry Bluestien's opinion is Strowbridge is the #1 Dlinemen in south florida for the 2015 class.
http://sfhighschoolsports.com/2014/08/countdown-to-kickoff-class-of-2014-top-75-rankings/

An we all know Bluestein is the south Florida guru on talent.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back