Strowbridge commits to Kentucky

Advertisement
Advertisement
Film is meh

Yeah, but the kid fits will into what we do on defense. A bigger strong DL, that will probably end up in the mold of a 3-4 SDE. Not explosive by any means but can hold the point.

That's the problem he's fits into our defense lol.................. seriously he strikes me as guy who's not fast and not strong. A tweener I want clowney like explosive athletes. Please let the shayon greens of the world over achieve at some other school this is the home of stubbs brown Sapp medaris Maryland Kennedy wilfork etc etc etc. I digress whatever bring in another kid who can't beat his man one on one just what we need another "HIGH MOTOR" aka no talent lol ok I'm done it's just an opinion.

2 things can be gleaned from this post:

1) Mark D'Onofrio is still a bad defensive coordinator

2) You don't know jack **** about football and more importantly, the defensive side of the football

Im going with Kentucky. After the Florida Performance and the way he talks about them. Kentucky is the school. They showed improvment and can use him to elevate the team.

I would not be surprised if it is Kentucky. They just know how to recruit and kids see that they are getting better and do it with young talent.

What exactly are you talking about?
Kentucky was 2-10 in 2012, and 2-10 in 2013. They are now 2-1 and have the meat of their schedule coming up. This is the same Kentucky team that lost to the gators at home 3 weeks after Miami beat them. As far as they recruit better than us, checking ESPN they are about 15 spots lower than us in the last 3 years.

I rather him go to UK...... I would like more explosive players in our defense. I really like Shelton Johnson though.

Advertisement
Stowbridge = Chickillo Role
Mcintosh = Pierre Role

Shelton Johnson / Scott Patchan = Edge Rushers (aka slot corners)

Last edited:
Film is meh

Yeah, but the kid fits will into what we do on defense. A bigger strong DL, that will probably end up in the mold of a 3-4 SDE. Not explosive by any means but can hold the point.

That's the problem he's fits into our defense lol.................. seriously he strikes me as guy who's not fast and not strong. A tweener I want clowney like explosive athletes. Please let the shayon greens of the world over achieve at some other school this is the home of stubbs brown Sapp medaris Maryland Kennedy wilfork etc etc etc. I digress whatever bring in another kid who can't beat his man one on one just what we need another "HIGH MOTOR" aka no talent lol ok I'm done it's just an opinion.

I agree. He doesn't have the size to be a DT but he has the speed of one. He's not a speed guy, so what's his position?

My concern with him is that people were touting this kid as a future 5 star when he was finishing up his soph year and even the first bit of his JR year. Now he's down to a 3 star. I understand unfair hype machines but part of it his lack of production given his size at such a young age. My $0.02.

Advertisement
he comes from the same high school as Brandon Powell so Florida could be the school he pick.

They're really cool but 2 reasons why he wont pick UF. 1. Powell always wanted to go to UF which idk how people forget but writers on here early on in his recruitment said that UF was by far his dream school and he'd leave if they offered and Strowbridge doesn't feel as strong. 2. UF hasn't recruited him much. It' been a 2 team race for a while with um and UK so I guess we'll win but tbh it's been a while since I have read anything on him so im not sure where he's leaning

Nah his dream school was FSU

he comes from the same high school as Brandon Powell so Florida could be the school he pick.

They're really cool but 2 reasons why he wont pick UF. 1. Powell always wanted to go to UF which idk how people forget but writers on here early on in his recruitment said that UF was by far his dream school and he'd leave if they offered and Strowbridge doesn't feel as strong. 2. UF hasn't recruited him much. It' been a 2 team race for a while with um and UK so I guess we'll win but tbh it's been a while since I have read anything on him so im not sure where he's leaning

Nah his dream school was FSU

He said that UF was his dream school when they offered.

Advertisement
Im going with Kentucky. After the Florida Performance and the way he talks about them. Kentucky is the school. They showed improvment and can use him to elevate the team.

A game that they.. loss? To another struggling team.

A game that they.. loss? To another struggling team.

Its all perception my friend. our commits who love Golden but its hard to see for us Fans. yes they lost to UF which was expected but they should have beat UF and he knows it. The perception is that they went up against UF in the swamp and took them to 2 OTs while showing some mistakes. Kentucky Defense played well for the most part. UF just scored when they had too. Our perception and a recruits perception of a school offering them a full ride is totally different.

Ppl calling this kid Shayon Green but if he ended up at UF or FSU the board would be *****ing about another local miss.

Advertisement
Back