Strowbridge commits to Kentucky

Advertisement
Advertisement
i firmly believe u know more about DTs then any staff we have with the way we have neglected the position
You just looking for pile on for no reason? Golden was in charge during this recruitment, so if you want to ***** at anyone, ***** at that regime. We have 3 DT's committed already for 2020 and signed 3 last year so not sure where this 'neglecting of the DT position' is coming from.

You just looking for pile on for no reason? Golden was in charge during this recruitment, so if you want to ***** at anyone, ***** at that regime. We have 3 DT's committed already for 2020 and signed 3 last year so not sure where this 'neglecting of the DT position' is coming from.
but I heard Jordan Miller was a hidden gem and I never liked him, im glad he got in shape and then I said kul wasnt the guy recruiting savages at Mizzou. He brought in Ford and he hasnt been good or Bethel hasnt been good. We arent good at DT now with an RJ Mac or a G3.

but I heard Jordan Miller was a hidden gem and I never liked him, im glad he got in shape and then I said kul wasnt the guy recruiting savages at Mizzou. He brought in Ford and he hasnt been good or Bethel hasnt been good. We arent good at DT now with an RJ Mac or a G3.

Hopefully Silvera strengthens the rotation...Ford and Bethel are fine, although admitted a step down from Willis, Mcintosh, and Norton front he last couple seasons, which we expected. But they still have been pretty good. Our problems are in the secondary, and at times the LB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back