Stroud ( Sorry Paranos)

Advertisement
Manny did an unbelievable job replacing some all time bad choices in year one.

Props to him for correcting obvious mistakes with what appear to be multiple home run hires, especially Stroud and Field.
Hickson thread should be next. He easily has a chance to land the 4 best backs in Florida since he’s been here. Daniels get the green light, talk about locking down the crib sheesh

Advertisement
I never see much love for stroud on here so I decided to to do it.

I don’t think some folks realize how big he is in recruiting. Multiple kids parents say the kids absolutely love him. “ The guy never stops , from film , recruiting and teaching....constant energy”

He lives this ****.

There’s a reason his group has been the most consistent with recruiting and on field play. We gave the Cooneys , Banda credit for landing Taylor but he was just as involved if not more. Leonard thinks a lot of him.

Lastly let’s not forget Rousseau , Stroud had a lot to do with his development, just like he did with Manny Lawson.

I just thought it was time somebody showed him some love.
I agree was just thinking this the other day he has pulled in some good guys and developed players already here as well. Chantz was a big pull last year

Advertisement
Advertisement
He has been pumping out quality DL for almost 20 years now. He’s also been around a lot of different style head coaches and is a good resource for Diaz to rely on for the little things that most people don’t think of when it comes to being a head coach.

On top of all of that he has serious S&C experience and is not going to feed these kids or their parents a bunch of BS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back