Stroud ( Sorry Paranos)

Cribby

All-American
Premium
I never see much love for stroud on here so I decided to to do it.

I don’t think some folks realize how big he is in recruiting. Multiple kids parents say the kids absolutely love him. “ The guy never stops , from film , recruiting and teaching....constant energy”

He lives this ****.

There’s a reason his group has been the most consistent with recruiting and on field play. We gave the Cooneys , Banda credit for landing Taylor but he was just as involved if not more. Leonard thinks a lot of him.

Lastly let’s not forget Rousseau , Stroud had a lot to do with his development, just like he did with Manny Lawson.

I just thought it was time somebody showed him some love.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I never see much love for stroud on here so I decided to to do it.

I don’t think some folks realize how big he is in recruiting. Multiple kids parents say the kids absolutely love him. “ The guy never stops , from film , recruiting and teaching....constant energy”

He lives this ****.

There’s a reason his group has been the most consistent with recruiting and on field play. We gave the Cooneys , Banda credit for landing Taylor but he was just as involved it more. Leonard thinks a lot of him.

Lastly let’s not forget Rousseau , Stroud had a lot to do with his development, just like he did with Manny Lawson.

I just thought it was somebody showed him some love.
Here here!
Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Advertisement
I was stoked when we brought him in, even moreso when elevated to DL. Don’t know why a mass amount thought Kevin Patrick would be so much better. Just because he’s alum? Stroud has been there done that and is one of the most well rounded DL coaches in the country. Seems like he is here to stay as well.

Advertisement
@Cribby
how would you rank next years crop of Defensive lineman in Florida?
And any intel on their interest in UM?

your Intel is 🔥

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only question I had about him when he was first hired was whether or not he could recruit. Heard from a (now) member of the team and his parents very early in his tenure here that he's incredible with how intense he is (in a good way) and with how he interacts with the athlete and the parents. Ever since, I've been beating the drum for Stroud. He's our best overall defensive coach.

FWIW - from a different recruit and parents, I've heard nearly the same exact thing with Garin Justice. They love him in a similar way.

The type of guy parents have no problem giving their son to and can't wait to kick them out of the house because they know their son is going to be taken care of and grow as a player and a man.

Advertisement
Back