Strong gone

Advertisement
Smith has had a hand in landing 3 top flight RB's in the past 12 months. He's young, played in the NFL, local and spent half a decade under Kiffin. He's probably the offensive coach I'm most excited to have at the moment
My comment was mostly because it felt like we weren't landing a RB for the longest time and the position played like ****. Wasn't exactly his fault there as he inherited it. He definitely earned his keep pulling the 2 that he got and how ever much we can attribute to him landing Citizen. I wouldn't let him go but to say he's 100% off limits if he needed to be moved for whatever reason would be a lie.

Is Addae for sure gone?

I hope so. Was not impressed at all with his coaching or recruiting. I believe he had everyone fooled with his class at UGA. Obviously that the SEC and brown bag lure. Although, thought he was a better coach consider what he did with WVU against those pass happy Big 12 teams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So Ironic that you complain about me picking fights…I wasn’t even talking to you. And nothing I said was wrong. A year ago, No one would have accepted or tried to justify 5-7 and having to replace both coordinators and at least 2 other coaches. Steele left for a better gig but he didn’t look irreplaceable. But you need a PhD in HR to appropriately characterize the cluster unfolding since our season ended right?

I said nothing about you picking fights. I ignored the rest of your post due to inaccuracy.

This “all star” staff can all go especially when they continued to get fooled by the likes of Ivey and Flagg.

Advertisement
Once again just because he coaches TEs doesn’t mean he landed guys. Skinner came because of Mario. Williams and Mario had a relationship from oregon. Lashlee landed arroyo. He hasn’t done anything by himself which is why he is in jeopardy
Didn’t Skinner say even after committing to Bama that Field stayed on him and never lost contact?

nice we needed a purge
the defensive side was blah
if it wasnt for gattis being beyond horrible
we would have been complaining about the defense more
i said after strong and steele were hired, the fact they talked up flagg i knew they were jag coaches
they needed to do what deion did at colorado to flagg and the other jags

Advertisement
Didn’t Skinner say even after committing to Bama that Field stayed on him and never lost contact?
Correct..And the whole family thought he was black as well 😂
Skinner confirmed that TEs coach Stephen Field with head coach Mario Cristobal were the relationships that helped secure his decision to commit to the Miami Hurricanes. Field is the only holdover from the previous Miami staff. After Skinner committed to Miami, Field was the first person to call Skinner.

Field continued to keep in contact with Skinner after his commitment to Alabama

I love Field and want him around for his connections and stability, but if Hartley is even thinking about coming back I’d drop field tomorrow if I had to.
Where is that coming from out of curiosity, did I miss something?

Not sure Hartley would leave for anywhere unless it was a significant promotion considering he’s at the peak of college football right now

Crazy how I've been on here since 2011.. 2011 until I started using this account in 2014 I was just a lurker... every single time there was an opening on the defensive staff we talked about Charlie Strong, TRob, Rumph, and Kuligowski (among others)

Now we've had all 4 of them in relatively recent year and all 4 collectively went down in flames and we would never bring them up for an opening again.

Meanwhile, the best position coaches we have had in terms of recruiting and developing, in that same time frame, have been Banda and Todd Hartley.. and absolutely no one on here knew their names prior to Richt hiring them.
It makes you wonder if the fans even know what we are talking about.

Advertisement
Back