Strong gone

Advertisement
Advertisement
Field? Guy has consistently stacked talent for several years. Not sure if you're being serious.
Once again just because he coaches TEs doesn’t mean he landed guys. Skinner came because of Mario. Williams and Mario had a relationship from oregon. Lashlee landed arroyo. He hasn’t done anything by himself which is why he is in jeopardy

I guess it depends who you believe. Some people say Mario got Riley William and skinner and Lashlee got Arroyo.

Advertisement
Charlie Strong is a good coach and players generally really like him.
But, Miami, right now, requires a lot of work and energy. Maybe that is him...idk. Wish him the best. He was cool while he was here. Limited by the ingredients at LB. Seemed to be playing Chuck's Grocery Games every week.

Which is kinda crazy because our LB class actually turned out pretty good!
Bryant and Washington had nothing to do with Strong.. all Mario. Popo's dad knew Mirabal. Didn't really have anything to do with him either. Pulliam I have no idea how that came on. I think Zo actually identified him in the Spring and then they pulled the trigger late without really staying in touch.

Strong is just getting older.. I was surprised to find out he was actually only a year or 2 younger than Steele. Recruiting just isn't the same as it was back in his Louisville days. You've got to be on the phone 12+ hours a day and Strong isn't willing to do that. Time to make this staff young and hungry.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's my not so clever way to endear myself in hopes of coaxing a good chimichurri recipe from you. My Argentine buddy taught me his and I've long since forgotten it.
I texted my cousin who owns a restaurant. He's the better source. I just use his.

I thought Field helped land Skinner and we did get another highly regarded TE this cycle. Joe brings us the Polynesian connection and I would not underestimate the value that brings.
That’s the problem help. Mario has to help too many guys on the trail. Only so much one guy can do. And we got 1 Dt in the class ONE

Advertisement
Back