Strength Program - Excess Fat

The bottom line is this: Without the two incredible Langham plays, we're 4-2 and the sentiment around here of Richt as an OC is drastically different.

Let's see what happens today. We should be able to score at will vs a depleted UNC defense.

Lol. Malik Rosier is a Maxwell Award candidate. Repeat that sentence. Malik Rosier is a Maxwell Award candidate. And this cuck up here is STILL scapegoating Richt for close calls. Richt is pulling off a minor miracle turning this transfer candidate into a godforsaken Maxwell Award candidate and this cuck STILL wants to scapegoat Richt. Lulz

Do you get a prize every time you use the term "cuck"?

Lol not at all. I consider it my civic duty to call out the cucks when I see em. And you sir are the prototype. I know you're on your knees praying desperately for miami to lose so you can gloat about being right. I already know your kind.

You think I'd want my college football team to lose a shot at a national championship to prove what I already know to be true? I hope for the complete opposite.

I hope Richt turns it around and improves and is a great offense coordinator for the rest of the season. But it's simply not going to happen. His limit as an OC is pure mediocrity.

Let's hope we can win it all despite that.

Advertisement
The bottom line is this: Without the two incredible Langham plays, we're 4-2 and the sentiment around here of Richt as an OC is drastically different.

Let's see what happens today. We should be able to score at will vs a depleted UNC defense.

Lol. Malik Rosier is a Maxwell Award candidate. Repeat that sentence. Malik Rosier is a Maxwell Award candidate. And this cuck up here is STILL scapegoating Richt for close calls. Richt is pulling off a minor miracle turning this transfer candidate into a godforsaken Maxwell Award candidate and this cuck STILL wants to scapegoat Richt. Lulz

Do you get a prize every time you use the term "cuck"?

Lol not at all. I consider it my civic duty to call out the cucks when I see em. And you sir are the prototype. I know you're on your knees praying desperately for miami to lose so you can gloat about being right. I already know your kind.

You think I'd want my college football team to lose a shot at a national championship to prove what I already know to be true? I hope for the complete opposite.

I hope Richt turns it around and improves and is a great offense coordinator for the rest of the season. But it's simply not going to happen. His limit as an OC is pure mediocrity.

Let's hope we can win it all despite that.

Just enjoy the **** season. My goodness....you gotta about everything? We "almost" lost 2 games? Really? Most exciting and gutsy team we've had in years and that's what you're thinking?

Look at this clown.

You’re one of those posters that roots for our team no to do well so you can later say you were right.

You are setting it up with this post and I’m calling you out for it right now.

Anyone reading this should now realize you are one of those cvnt “fans” that is going to be rooting for us to perform poorly today so you can later post and boast you were right.

I can see it now, we win something like 27-10 and N.Y. will be posting:”I told you he was below average as an OC” - you’re an assclown.

Last edited:
It's funny to listen to people talk about S&C when they've never been in one and have no idea what Miami's S&C program consist of.

Advertisement
Does anyone still disagree with us needing some coaching help on the offensive side of the ball?

I mean c'mon. That was brutal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does anyone still disagree with us needing some coaching help on the offensive side of the ball?

I mean c'mon. That was brutal.

It starts with getting a quarterback.

One from Idaho or Nebraska, I assume.

Correct?

I don't care where the QB comes from, but we aren't going to run some kind of Oklahoma State offense without a quarterback.

I was referring to your posts in the gameday thread where you said we needed to stop recruiting South Florida players because they're dumb.

As for your point, yes I agree. Rosier is nothing special. But we can put out a much better product with him than we did today.

Advertisement
And as predicted this fūckclown NY is back with his infinitesimally small knowledge of football to claim he was right.

Please drink a gallon of hydrochloric acid followed by a gallon of bleach.

You clearly can’t discern or understand poor quarterback play, poor execution, playing down to the competition, and it’s relationship to offensive playcalling. You are a huge assclown - just stop posting - it becomes clearer with every post

Blaming the players. Tell tale sign of a corch slurper.

We've had 15 years of this with countless different coaches.

Analyzing poor play by the players is the quickest way to pinpoint the problem.

It's only the most logical thing to do.

Lol you are proving my point. 15 years of BAD COACHES. Or do you think we just keep throwing away top coaches due to bad players?

Advertisement
Back