Strength and Conditioning

Meat

Junior
We look visibly skinnier and weaker than some of the other teams I watched today. Especially Georgia.

Been that way since 2002. And now we have the worst 3rd and short, goal line, etc in America because we get our **** pushed in. Can't open up a crease for the RB anyway.

We get physically dominated by decent teams.

What's up with that?

Advertisement
I'm thinking we need to hire a "team doctor".... one that can help us with **cough*** "supplements" and **cough cough** "nutrition."

Maybe this "team doctor" can be from Eastern Europe.

It's so obvious at this point, but it's really beating a dead horse. We have only gotten smaller and weaker since Moffitt left, and we don't even have a significant speed advantage to show for it. Until we address this glaring issue and get our strength where it needs to be, we won't win a Championship.

Advertisement
It's so obvious at this point, but it's really beating a dead horse. We have only gotten smaller and weaker since Moffitt left, and we don't even have a significant speed advantage to show for it. Until we address this glaring issue and get our strength where it needs to be, we won't compete win a Championship

ding ding

Felder is incredibly overrated on this board.

Moderate improvement over Swasey, which isn't saying much.

Advertisement
outside of the oline i haven't been too unimpressed. maybe bring in an assistant sc from iowa/stanford etc and have them work exclusively with the oline.

50lbs in a Clemson weight room is the same as 50lbs in a Miami weight room. At some point y'all gotta realize that it ain't the S&C

Advertisement
It's so obvious at this point, but it's really beating a dead horse. We have only gotten smaller and weaker since Moffitt left, and we don't even have a significant speed advantage to show for it. Until we address this glaring issue and get our strength where it needs to be, we won't win a Championship.

Dang I miss Moffitt. We need to get him back! It’ll be worth every penny.

Oh my god another round of S&C threads.

Ridiculous.

Is it not worth a legitimate discussion?

Did you want to have a legitimate discussion after the Notre Dame game? Or VT? Nope.

Miami fans just love digging at old wounds and looking for an old injury to complain about. Clemson is a freaking machine, assembled over the last 5 years, and we are not. We aren't there depth wise, we certainly aren't there at QB, and we had freshman all over the field and key starters out with injury. Our best slot DB (also a TF) got injured on the first drive. S&C has nothing to do with any of that crap.

All year long we've seen this team win the second half and 4th Q especially. THATS S&C, not getting bullied by a more talented, better built and highly efficient program.

The caveat I'll throw out there is the OL. Searles does nothing for me, but I'll admit teams figured out Malik about mid season and the good ones learned he sucks, so just fill the box and make him hit throws. The OL was overburdened by his shortcomings.

Advertisement

Ridiculous.

Did you want to have a legitimate discussion after the Notre Dame game? Or VT? Nope.

Miami fans just love digging at old wounds and looking for an old injury to complain about. Clemson is a freaking machine, assembled over the last 5 years, and we are not. We aren't there depth wise, we certainly aren't there at QB, and we had freshman all over the field and key starters out with injury. Our best slot DB (also a TF) got injured on the first drive. S&C has nothing to do with any of that crap.

All year long we've seen this team win the second half and 4th Q especially. THATS S&C, not getting bullied by a more talented, better built and highly efficient program.

The caveat I'll throw out there is the OL. Searles does nothing for me, but I'll admit teams figured out Malik about mid season and the good ones learned he sucks, so just fill the box and make him hit throws. The OL was overburdened by his shortcomings.

Exactly. We’ve dominated the second half and fourth wuarter under Richt, but a loss here or there and we get chicken**** hot takes from the usual trolls.

S & C’s real effect takes over year 3 and 4

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ridiculous.

Exactly. We’ve dominated the second half and fourth wuarter under Richt, but a loss here or there and we get chicken**** hot takes from the usual trolls.

Because endurance and strength are exactly the same thing, right?

Just look at tape of Georgia or Alabama and then look at us. We look scrawny in comparison.

Ridiculous.

Because endurance and strength are exactly the same thing, right?

Just look at tape of Georgia or Alabama and then look at us. We look scrawny in comparison.

Well I cant argue with this level of science.

Advertisement
Back