Street Agent Genron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. I got negged (deservingly so for having a objective opinion that some might not agree with), but the funny part was being called a "troll" by someone with 85 post.

Anyone that knows me, as the site owners do, will know that I am far from a troll and have done a bunch to support and promote the site. Either way, the troll one did make me laugh.

Advertisement
you know, taking my Canes glasses off. Considering the slavery that the NCAA is with this kids, making a killing and sharing none...

I honestly hear about these kids getting paid, and think good for them. ***** this bull**** system the NCAA runs. I wish we had more money to play the game as a Canes fan, but if it is true the kid is going to get some $$$ that could help him and his family, then good for him.

I would agree with this, but I'm guessing while Genron is quick to put his hand out when LSU comes around, he moves a bit slower when it's time to peel a few bills off for Valentine if he gives him anything it all. In fact he probably can't tell Valentine he's on the take because if he did TV would no longer trust that his advice isn't biased. If a kid wants to take money, I'm fine with it, but some hanger on putting that money in his own pocket? Nah.

Bagman is in full effect.

115.jpg

I guess I have to be the one to say it but this genron dude looks like a special needs student... how do kids take him seriously looking like he can't count to 3 or even spell words like cat and dog??

Dro. You must be Genron homeboy seeing that you ran back to Twitter talking to him about the boards. Anyway just seems funny to cane fans that this guy has an adult influence to Valentine and he's on social media blasting miami 's coaching. Seems as if he's pushing him away from Miami to me.

Advertisement
GENRON IS A FAILURE IN LIFE PLAIN AND SIMPLE

OLE JOHN SALLEY WITH TOURETTES LOOKIN *****

I'm hurt dawg Of course you don't. From reading threads on this sight for a short time I've noticed that's all you do is bash the coaching.

Last edited:
im not his homeboy i just know the guy personally he was my earth space science teacher in highschool and i personally saw the work he put in to send kids to college so they can get an education even if it was to a devision 3 school

Advertisement
im not his homeboy i just know the guy personally he was my earth space science teacher in highschool and i personally saw the work he put in to send kids to college so they can get an education even if it was to a devision 3 school

Hopefully you learned more in Earth Space Science than you did in spelling class.

Hopefully you learned more in Earth Space Science than you did in spelling class.

because i give a **** about correcting grammatical errors on a football board you got it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back