Streaming ACC Network

Advertisement
I got Playstation Vue has worked flawlessly and allows for the most multiple streams and streams from multiple IP addresses. Of course it is in addition to my HOA cable I am forced to buy.

I crossed checked and the only streaming service I could find that had both the ACC Network and NFL Red Zone was Playstation Vue.

Yep its a good deal for sports. Also ACC Network and RedZone are part of the normal package you dont need to add a sports pack or anything.

If anyone is interested, the All Clemson Channel is airing “all in, the Clemson family” repeatedly until game time.

It’s going in-depth on how Dibby Dabo Sits in the confessional booth as he instructs the unseen bagman.
1CA8C870-B4F7-44FA-BC38-178165D6DCD7.jpeg

Advertisement
Hulu +, Playstation Vue, And Youtube TV have free trials. Use a different one for each game.. That's what i'm doing. Just don't forget to cancel. I'm waiting to use Playstation VUE for the Miami game though because I may keep that one.

Advertisement
I guess I’ll find out today when I turn on Clemson Ga Tech. My parents have Direct Tv but I don’t want to go there to watch a Miami game. Parents aren’t Miami fans and they are still trying to figure out how I became one since 2000.

I just ordered it on Direct TV

BREAKING NEWS: SlingTV signed a deal to stream the ACC Network today. The Clemson / GaTech game is on right now as a free preview.

Now Playstation Vue AND SlingTV carry both the ACC Network and the NFL Red Zone.

Anybody got any advice about watching ACC network games? Dishnetwork is not carrying it yet.

Check your Dish Network guide. I just did a search on Dish and found the ACCN listed as Channel 402, just in front of SEC network. Watching GT and Clemson now.

Also, I was able to use my buddies Direct TV password to see the game via the ESPN APP

Advertisement
ACC Network is also available on channel 148 according to my Dish Hopper.
Yep, I see it there too and the description references both channels.

However, seeing info that this is just a temporary/handshake deal for the moment to just show this game. On the guide, the times after this game show “no information available” as opposed to additional programming. I hope they get this finalized for next week!

Advertisement
Yep, I see it there too and the description references both channels.

However, seeing info that this is just a temporary/handshake deal for the moment to just show this game. On the guide, the times after this game show “no information available” as opposed to additional programming. I hope they get this finalized for next week!
I think it is basically a done deal.
They just need time to update the schedule and have it downloaded to the receivers.

Advertisement
Back