Streaming ACC Network

Advertisement
Let me know what program you use bro?

Mobdro now has the ACC Network. Great app. Also has ESPN (all channels) SEC, PAC 10, NFL... ect.

You can also use the Internet app on FireStick. It now has the ACC Network as well.

My cheapest option. Go to a fun place showing the 2 games Canes are on the new ACC thing. Must serve good spirits while I watch.

Advertisement
Speaking of cheap, I was talking to the DirecTV people yesterday (I only have it for Sunday ticket) and they told me to get the package with ACCN on it was around $16/mo if I heard the very nice chai wallah lady correctly.

Set Miami as my team and it automatically records every game for me. Local channels, YouTube and Facebook on it as well. Streams on my phone and iPad as well

Hulu+live also has the ability to set all of your favorite programs and they will also automatically record...and Hulu is cheaper. Just found out today they also have college football extras channel and it looks like it is included for free!!

Advertisement
The Mobdro Accn stream sucks
When I watched it, I could tell the stream was weak but it was trying to clear up. I didn't know if it was my internet or if the stream was standard definition, it wasn't bad though. It just sucks to watch SD if you're used to HD.
If it's worse than that, resetting your modem/router may help. Mobdro is a great app, so it may be because it's a new channel and not widely available, so there aren't a lot of host streams.

Here's a way to stream the local channels live and in HD. Just sign up with email. Its local channels from California, fau vs Ohio st is on now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back