Streaming ACC Network

Advertisement
Advertisement
I shouldn’t have any problem watching it on my phone or laptop via watch espn? I have Comcast and I don’t think they came to an agreement yet.

I shouldn’t have any problem watching it on my phone or laptop via watch espn? I have Comcast and I don’t think they came to an agreement yet.
It's supposed to work with your provider login if you have the channel in your package but even with me adding it to my parents DTV, it isn't allowed to be streamed.

It's supposed to work with your provider login if you have the channel in your package but even with me adding it to my parents DTV, it isn't allowed to be streamed.
I guess I’ll find out today when I turn on Clemson Ga Tech. My parents have Direct Tv but I don’t want to go there to watch a Miami game. Parents aren’t Miami fans and they are still trying to figure out how I became one since 2000.

Advertisement
I guess I’ll find out today when I turn on Clemson Ga Tech. My parents have Direct Tv but I don’t want to go there to watch a Miami game. Parents aren’t Miami fans and they are still trying to figure out how I became one since 2000.
It won't work if you have Comcast and it may if your parents have it on DTV. It worked when I was in Orlando on the ESPN app but when I got back to South Florida, it wouldn't. It doesn't even show up on the DTV app and when I called, they said the channel owners aren't allowing it to be streamed on apps.

The ACC network is basically the “All Clemson channel”. It’s crazy, all they show is that phony hill billy “Dabo” and how he built the program and cares for his kids.

I’m sure once basketball season gets here it will show Coach K taking a dump and what it is like to be Duke.

Advertisement
The ACC network is basically the “All Clemson channel”. It’s crazy, all they show is that phony hill billy “Dabo” and how he built the program and cares for his kids.

I’m sure once basketball season gets here it will show Coach K taking a dump and what it is like to be Duke.
Yeah, it's HEAVY Clemson.

If you have Comcast, you will not be able to use your login to watch ACC Network on the ESPN app. In order to watch, you have to enter your credentials via your cable provider. When you put in your Comcast login/password, ACC Network will not be available.

I suggest you guys who have comcast or dish start asking around to all your friends to see if any of them have PlayStation Vue or Hulu with Live TV. Or YouTube TV. I believe all of those are lenient with the devices that can be logged in...and see if they'll give you their login info.

A buddy of mine has PlayStation Vue, and I logged in using his credentials to the ESPN app on my firestick and ACC Network comes in clear as a bell. And his devices work at his house fine as well. Just like sharing a Netflix login.

So true... The all Clemson news network is unpalatable as of the moment...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back