Story on Cameron Williams flipping from Florida to Miami

Everyone can agree that the defense recruiting can pick up, it’s not just rumph who needs to improve. Kool, Banda and Diaz need to get it together as well

I agree with you. The difference is Rumph isn't doing as good a job as Kul in coaching these guys up. Also if Kul had a group of lineman that he coached in HS and they considered him a father figure and he missed on them I would want his *** gone too.

Rumph isn't doing as good of a job as Kul in coaching?? Who told u that bs lol

Im not even going to argue with you. You clearly dont know **** about football.

"He's not doing as good a job"... it's good but not "as good" lol ur entire post comes off like some ****** drooling all over himself.

Let me break it down for you RetardCane. Kul turned 2 3 stars(norton and RJ) into NFL prospects in 2 years. D jacks another 3 star also balled out this season. He also turned a border line 3/4 star Garvin into a beast as a freshman. Rumphs CBs get balled on by Mediocre competition and give up huge 3rd and long passes in almost every game. Get the difference?

Advertisement
Everyone can agree that the defense recruiting can pick up, it’s not just rumph who needs to improve. Kool, Banda and Diaz need to get it together as well

I agree with you. The difference is Rumph isn't doing as good a job as Kul in coaching these guys up. Also if Kul had a group of lineman that he coached in HS and they considered him a father figure and he missed on them I would want his *** gone too.

Rumph has been Miami’s 2nd best defensive coach imo behind kool and he was working with the least talented group and molded the guys

I will give you that. There is not much competition though. I do think the D Line had the least talent though. Only real elite talent was Chad.

Advertisement
Back