Story on Cameron Williams flipping from Florida to Miami

Advertisement
how many stories are we going to hear about recruits having to reach out to Kul 1st, instead of the other way around. smh

how many stories are we going to hear about recruits having to reach out to Kul 1st, instead of the other way around. smh
Stfu

Name one Plan A dude we've missed on

These relationships are usually all 4 years in the making. DL recruiting is going perfectly fine and looking to close VERY strong

Stfu

Huh? I'm as optimistic as anyone, but basically the entire DT board outside of Silvera...Which is fine, not a lot of schools get multiple plan A at same position, but we definitely missed on most of our DT recruiting and his reluctance to move to plan B has us in a jam.

Stfu

These relationships are usually all 4 years in the making. DL recruiting is going perfectly fine and looking to close VERY strong
can't miss on em if you not recruiting em
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Stfu

View attachment 57609

kul the opposite of rumph// kul dont recruit em..and rumph takes no for an answer

I gave you an up (is that going to be worth as much as a bitcoin in 2 weeks? LOL) cause Kul is obviously Mizzou old school :"show me first".

Stfu

View attachment 57609

kul the opposite of rumph// kul dont recruit em..and rumph takes no for an answer

No ***-kisser (ok, I've been known to lick some yeah, but not kiss) but U one of the reasons this Caneinsight has some legs IMO. So I going to STRAIGHT UP ASK YOU, do you think the MD2 perception in the real breadbasket of 305 football is hurting us? He's definitely a chess over checkers type, but dang if I've ever seen chess played INSTEAD of checkers where it counts.

Don't want to start a race thing thread, but ****, if you have lived in this City, how the F are you going to ignore the Qb and City **** vs....

Really don't care about bigots (I'm a minority and I bet U are too somewhere down the line), only care about U success and what stands in our way. Where's Da Truth to up U when U need it LOL.

Advertisement
Stfu

Huh? I'm as optimistic as anyone, but basically the entire DT board outside of Silvera...Which is fine, not a lot of schools get multiple plan A at same position, but we definitely missed on most of our DT recruiting and his reluctance to move to plan B has us in a jam.

it's dumb to complain about anything when you don't know whether he has missed on anyone yet. None of our main targets have even signed

Stfu

View attachment 57609

lmfao

Didn’t mean to down vote.

Advertisement
why people get emotional when someone questions any member of the staff especially if its the truth, y people get there feelings hurt like if they r coach kul themselves?

why people get emotional when someone questions any member of the staff especially if its the truth, y people get there feelings hurt like if they r coach kul themselves?

I don't know....maybe beacause we have people here that want to fire one of the best DL coach in the country.
I wonder why thay want that? I guess they don't remember how the DL played before he got here. Maybe that's why people get defensive when it comes to Kul.

It's like it's a cult, I get it , the staff loves Jesus and are great guys. You can still question them if they do questionable stuff.

It's the same guys too. They're almost as annoying as the negative mopers.

Advertisement

I don't know....maybe beacause we have people here that want to fire one of the best DL coach in the country.
I wonder why thay want that? I guess they don't remember how the DL played before he got here. Maybe that's why people get defensive when it comes to Kul.

There's only a couple dummies saying fire Kul.

I've never mentioned firing anyone, but still rustled jimmies because I said this staff hasn't recruited the dl well. Especially dt. They've waited until guys are Jr's and Sr's to realize the depth is bad.

Everyone can agree that the defense recruiting can pick up, it’s not just rumph who needs to improve. Kool, Banda and Diaz need to get it together as well

Everyone can agree that the defense recruiting can pick up, it’s not just rumph who needs to improve. Kool, Banda and Diaz need to get it together as well

I agree with you. The difference is Rumph isn't doing as good a job as Kul in coaching these guys up. Also if Kul had a group of lineman that he coached in HS and they considered him a father figure and he missed on them I would want his *** gone too.

I agree with you. The difference is Rumph isn't doing as good a job as Kul in coaching these guys up. Also if Kul had a group of lineman that he coached in HS and they considered him a father figure and he missed on them I would want his *** gone too.

Rumph isn't doing as good of a job as Kul in coaching?? Who told u that bs lol

Advertisement
Back