Stormtrooper Uniforms

dookie blaylock

doodoo brown
before you complain about limited options/lack of combinations, use a little common sense. jesus.

stormtrooper.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
What is the fascination with "Stormtrooper Uniforms"? Sorry. I just don't get it just like I don't get the fascination with the "Smoke" uniforms. They sucked. Gimmick unis remind me of one man: Al Golden. Someone PLEASE tell me about all those great wins we had in the "Stormtrooper" unis. That's right, there are none. The new unis are ON POINT! They are precisely what we need. Love to see the quasi futuristic number fonts gone as well. Gimmicky uniforms are for gimmicky programs like Oregon. Anyone else notice how many lame *** gimmicky uniforms Alabama has ever worn? That's right. ZERO. They don't need them because tradition and consistent excellence trump gimmicks all day, every day.

What is the fascination with "Stormtrooper Uniforms"? Sorry. I just don't get it just like I don't get the fascination with the "Smoke" uniforms. They sucked. Gimmick unis remind me of one man: Al Golden. Someone PLEASE tell me about all those great wins we had in the "Stormtrooper" unis. That's right, there are none. The new unis are ON POINT! They are precisely what we need. Love to see the quasi futuristic number fonts gone as well. Gimmicky uniforms are for gimmicky programs like Oregon. Anyone else notice how many lame *** gimmicky uniforms Alabama has ever worn? That's right. ZERO. They don't need them because tradition and consistent excellence trump gimmicks all day, every day.

Nothing gimmicky about the storm troopers. 2005 at VT ring a bell?

dude made an account just to ***** about stormtrooper unis.

Advertisement

Bama wore a all Crimson uniform a few years back for one game.

Seriously? If a 2005 win at VaTech is the best you can do in defense of the Stormtrooper uniform, you are reinforcing my point. Stormtrooper uniforms ARE a gimmick and a weak one
at best.

Bama wore a all Crimson uniform a few years back for one game.

Fascinating. Not.

dude made an account just to ***** about stormtrooper unis.

And I'd do it again.

Advertisement

2005 vs VT
2001 vs BC
2014 vs VT

Last edited:
I think the point people are trying to make is that they have been around for awhile and are a popular uniform. There is nothing gimicky about them.

Advertisement
The stromtroopers look is an extremely popular, highly marketable look. I wouldn't expect them to go anywhere. Judging a look solely by how many wins the team has is not only stupid, it's borderline insane. What if Adidas would have gone with the look unveiled today in the first place, while Golden was the coach? Miami would have still been mediocre, does that mean the throwback look is awful and should never be worn? Of course not, it means that uniforms, while a valuable part of the marketing apparatus is still clothing, clothing alone doesn't block or tackle.

New fan.... Ed reed vs bc 01...vtech 05

New fan.... Ed reed vs bc 01...vtech 05

I savored that VT whipping in 05, they talked mad noise, and got obliterated by Miami. Also was the last time Miami was ranked in the top 3, had the 'Canes not lost to Georgia Tech, the 'Canes would have most likely played in a BCS bowl game.

Advertisement

What team u like? Miami is the fkin king of breaking tradition lol this fkin guy

I tend to be very conservative with regard to uniform choices. I like the storm troopers once a year. Its good for a Thursday night road game or something like that.

What is the fascination with "having to start a different account to say something"? Is it because you're a giant pu$$y and can't use your "real" totally fake Internet name? Or are you a fan of some other team just here to be stupid?

Advertisement
Back