Storm 18 Shirts

Sigma_Cane_7

Senior
Not a shameless plug but I'm ordering one and wearing it to all the local games this season. I live in Lakeland, FL(Gator Country). I suggest guys on the site get one as well and where it everywhere. UM games, Local events, Etc to show we know we have the baddest recruiting class in 2018 and it's one for the ages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
If I buy one can I be in included in this class?

If I shave my back , neck and *** I should be able to pass as a 18 yo.

Advertisement
I'm ordering 3 pairs of these badboys...

8006.large.jpg

Advertisement
Not a shameless plug but I'm ordering one and wearing it to all the local games this season. I live in Lakeland, FL(Gator Country). I suggest guys on the site get one as well and where it everywhere. UM games, Local events, Etc to show we know we have the baddest recruiting class in 2018 and it's one for the ages.

Where ya at in Lakeland?

Advertisement

Where ya at in Lakeland?

Lakeland Highlands Area.

Advertisement

Where ya at in Lakeland?

Lakeland Highlands Area.

Same. I'm just down the road from George Jenkins High.

Advertisement
Back