Storm 18 Shirts

i stay up here in gaysville, definetly gone cop one to go with the rest of my u gear! give these gayturds the business!

Advertisement
e96d517bb2d60ea9df70aebdbf2f0be5.jpg

278f8b394f17de747734cef3bda9df13.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

man that goon squad will be a fire shirt!

Had that bad boy made for Tally.

Not a shameless plug but I'm ordering one and wearing it to all the local games this season. I live in Lakeland, FL(Gator Country). I suggest guys on the site get one as well and where it everywhere. UM games, Local events, Etc to show we know we have the baddest recruiting class in 2018 and it's one for the ages.

Where ya at in Lakeland?

Lakeland Highlands Area.

Same. I'm just down the road from George Jenkins High.

Cool ****. Maybe we can get up during the season and catch a game or two. I plan on catching a couple but I just can't do the season tickets with my work life.

Not a shameless plug but I'm ordering one and wearing it to all the local games this season. I live in Lakeland, FL(Gator Country). I suggest guys on the site get one as well and where it everywhere. UM games, Local events, Etc to show we know we have the baddest recruiting class in 2018 and it's one for the ages.

Where ya at in Lakeland?

Lakeland Highlands Area.

Same. I'm just down the road from George Jenkins High.

Cool ****. Maybe we can get up during the season and catch a game or two. I plan on catching a couple but I just can't do the season tickets with my work life.

I'm right by Kathleen High. Didn't know some locals where on this board.

Advertisement
I'm ordering 3 pairs of these badboys...

View attachment 47700

Strong!.....where are you getting them from and how much?

You do realize these are bowling shoes and not tennis shoes.You can get them via storm or a pba site for about 150 bucks but they do have interchangeable soles and heels..lmao

Why you harshing my shoe game?

you try running in those and your gonna bust you a$$.Just trying to save you a trip to the ER..lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm ordering 3 pairs of these badboys...

View attachment 47700

Strong!.....where are you getting them from and how much?

You do realize these are bowling shoes and not tennis shoes.You can get them via storm or a pba site for about 150 bucks but they do have interchangeable soles and heels..lmao

Why you harshing my shoe game?

you try running in those and your gonna bust you a$$.Just trying to save you a trip to the ER..lol

Google let me know they were bowling shoes when I found the pic. I now know far more about bowling shoes than I ever wanted.

Advertisement
Back