• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Storm 18 Shirts

Sigma_Cane_7

Senior
Not a shameless plug but I'm ordering one and wearing it to all the local games this season. I live in Lakeland, FL(Gator Country). I suggest guys on the site get one as well and where it everywhere. UM games, Local events, Etc to show we know we have the baddest recruiting class in 2018 and it's one for the ages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cribby

All-American
If I buy one can I be in included in this class?

If I shave my back , neck and ass I should be able to pass as a 18 yo.

kryptonite

AARP
I'm ordering 3 pairs of these badboys...

8006.large.jpg

Sigma_Cane_7

Senior

Plzwork4

Worldbeater
Not a shameless plug but I'm ordering one and wearing it to all the local games this season. I live in Lakeland, FL(Gator Country). I suggest guys on the site get one as well and where it everywhere. UM games, Local events, Etc to show we know we have the baddest recruiting class in 2018 and it's one for the ages.

Where ya at in Lakeland?

Sigma_Cane_7

Senior

Where ya at in Lakeland?

Lakeland Highlands Area.

Plzwork4

Worldbeater

Where ya at in Lakeland?

Lakeland Highlands Area.

Same. I'm just down the road from George Jenkins High.