Stop

Advertisement
Greg Schiano - he can build a program and is affordable. He has history with UM.

Joe Brady- if no NFL team hires him for their HC position she should be 1A on the list. Just look at LSU offense before and after him. That says alot

KEN DORSEY - maybe not as a HC but he needs to be the OC depending on who is hired as HC. Just look at what he's done as Josh Allen QB coach in Buffalo. He gets the best out of his QBs. Turned Cam Newton to an MVP and when DORSEY left cam went down heal.

Marcus Freeman - one of the best is not the best defensive minds in college football. He's an A1 recruiter and at age 35 he can relate with today's players and understand them. Look at his resume his defenses are tough and don't break.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse in this thread, QP charges into this thread like...

planetdan

Miami is a job for a special cat. Head strong , confident and sees the whole picture. Not fake swag, or acting like they‘re smart. JJ, Butch and the OG. None of those guys looked or sounded like what you’d expect a Miami coach to look like.

The thing is SFLA Kids will eventually see though the bs, Probably before we do. They want to be coached, they also want to believe in the guy that’s leading them. Nothing makes them believe more than seeing a coach constantly drawing up the right play in the right situation, Or always making the right decision. When’s the last time we’ve had that? I’ll wait…..

Leave out all the hollow gimmicks and just play ball.

Miami is always a ticking time bomb , waiting for the right guy. The problem is we have a bunch of idiots making the decisions. They wouldn’t know a good coach if he hit them on the ***, because they aren’t football people.

AJ has me reminiscing about really good position coaches...my all star selection would be...

HC: JJ
OC: Bob Bratkowski
OL: Stoutland or Tony Wise
WR: McDonald
RB: Sarge
TE: Hubbard Alexander

ST: Dave Arnold

DC: Sonny Lubick
DL: Butch Davis
LB: Tubberville or Wannstedt
Secondary: Pagano

We don't have one single coach on the staff that comes close to these guys...and I am not talking about recruiting prowess. I mean a **** football coach who can lead, scheme and develop players. Not one.

Last edited:
Who you would look to hire is entirely different than saying "I maintain there are plenty of Head Coaches in the USA salivating at the opportunity to coach at Miami". That wasn't the case even when we were good, hence the candidates each time, much less now. They might answer the call, but unless their team is in even worse shape than us or they're coaching a small school people certainly aren't "salivating " to deal with this ****show. Espn making it all public about the admin might have helped us get rid of those bums but it sure as **** isn't going to help when we're trying to replace them.
You've gone full mope. Never go full mope.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back