Stop

umfire

Redshirt Freshman
I can try to make this better for you. We are fringe top 20 coaching spot in a terrible conference.

Mario…. No. “Hey man want to coach at a terrible football school that doesn’t care about athletics?” Even if he is hired, we go 8-4,9-3. No one cares in Miami.

Mark Stoops, can be done. We won’t be flashy
But we will win 9 games a year.

Overpay a P5 coach. Maybe, but that’s a straight gamble.

Nobody wants to touch Miami. We have sucked for 15 years. The feel is “best case sugar bowl”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I can try to make this better for you. We are fringe top 20 coaching spot in a terrible conference.

Mario…. No. “Hey man want to coach at a terrible football school that doesn’t care about athletics?” Even if he is hired, we go 8-4,9-3. No one cares in Miami.

Nobody wants to touch Miami. We have sucked for 15 years. The feel is “best case sugar bowl”
Stack talent and play hard. Basically the Butch way. What we may lack in the top tier game manager or game day coach, we can out skill people if we do those simple things. Plays balls to the wall with a chip and I think the results will follow. Stoops would do that IMO.

I want a coach that makes us better all around. I miss days of blocking punts, flying in for blocked kicks, punt returns.

Why don't you read your own headline and stop stating stupidity as facts. Just stop.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I rather us fold up shop then take another 15 year shellacking with scrub coaches at the helm. It’s really at that point. At the end of the day it’s either they do or don’t care.

If you dont: fold up

If you do: pony up the dough and get some1 who can win

Advertisement
Back