Stop throwing fades to midgets

Advertisement
Throwing a fade to Cager is as useless as throwing it to a midget.

The fade should be scrapped unless it's to richards or langham.

Advertisement
Throwing a fade to Cager is as useless as throwing it to a midget.

The fade should be scrapped unless it's to richards or langham.
This.

Ive been brutal on Richt but I give him some slack right now considering what we are getting from some of these guys. Can't trust Cager or Harley at all, and by far our best weapon is going to be playing hurt all season.

Berrios and Langham have been incredible but they are still limited.

Advertisement
What happened to Cager? Didn’t really see him out there

He was out there early giving up on routes as usual. Don't like to bash kids, but I just don't see the infatuation with this guy. No clue why he is still getting snaps

You should be fair if you're going to start a thread. The second ball to jeff Thomas in the end zone was a double move and one that would have probably worked if JT4 hadn't run such a lazy route.

It was the same route Coley beat McFadden for what should've been the game tying TD last year. For all the talk about CMR not being creative, there was a great play call near the goal line that was run very lazy.

The fade to Harley....coverage normally dicatates where he's going with the ball and if Harley could catch a contested catch at all he'd have come down with that fade. However that ball needs to be thrown to the back corner of the endzone, not a jump ball to harley

Advertisement
Richt was going for the surprise factor thinking they’d never figure he was throwing a fade to s 5’7 guy.....and then he went for it again and again and again and........

Advertisement
Harley was trying to catch the ball one hand at a time. I was very frustrated with his play.

And yeah, I'm kind of in this camp, too. Stop with the fades to tiny dudes. You feed it to Lights Out Langham. Three weeks ago, I'd have been begging them to target Cager on a fade or vert, but jury's out on that dude. I'm not ruling out a second-half-of-the-season bounce back, but he looks slow, tentative, and quick to flail his body around a la Lance Leggett, but without the blazing speed.

I'm all-in for creative ways to feed Harley or Thomas, especially over these uncreative vert/fade calls.

Richt doesn't call fades to midgets. He calls fades

Malik makes the read

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That's on Richt fellas. He had 3 WRs all shorter than the average pedestrian in the redzone for 2 drives. It was mind boggling.

We have Langham and Cager and Njoku on the roster

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Cager sucks, Njoku is a redshirt due to injury. You're an idiot.
Man.. Sit cho *** down!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It's one thing to speak ebonics, but typing it is another level of stupid. You went out of your way and used an extra letter to make yourself look even stupider. Next time just type yo.

Advertisement
Back