Stop throwing fades to midgets

Harley is not ready... he should be redshirted or stick to special teams... another year and he'll me alright...

Advertisement
Dayall Harris comes back this week after that 3 game suspension. Maybe he takes some more snaps away from our 5'9 guys in the redzone.

Harley catches a catchable ball and we have less to about. 3 slot receivers on the field at the same time, including two freshman is ugly.

Starting guys should be Langham, Berrios and Richards when healthy... But Jeff Thomas should get the nod here...

Advertisement
I rewatched part of the game. On the first fade attempt, I believe to Harley, Langham was lined up the opposite side. He may have been doubled with a safety up top, not sure. Langham was also doubled the last catch he made to set us up for the field goal. Malik just said f'it and threw to him anyways. Great play but in some ways lucky too how the ball bounced.

To be fair, these were reads made by Malik to throw the fade to Harley and Thomas. I am sure other teams are on to Langham so these other guys, including Herndon, need to be ready to make a play too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back