Stop blaming bagmen

Btw FSU under coley started recruiting miami a lot more and getting solid guys at first like Rodney smith etc or guys we blew it with like devonta freeman. Once they became great is when they cherry picked. Dalvin cooks grandma will say hello with his multi million dollar contract in a few months.
you're an idiot. randy didn't recruit freeman because he had serious gang issues. you are clueless

Lol at you still missing the entire point of the thread. And I'm sure gang issues is the reason why Randy 'failed' to
Recruit a guy who blew up his senior year ;)

Keep trying though. The bagmen are coming.

Advertisement
You guys sound pathetic. The reason studs like this would leave is because the other programs are better than ours. I'm sure Bama has to pay these kids to decide against choosing us. Have some dignity.

It's not an either/or proposition.

Other programs are better, AND they're dropping duffels.

Dalvin Cook's grandma got a car.

Sooooo Chad Thomas and Ahmon Richards told Bama that they didn't want the bag of money.

Lol. Pretty much. Apparently we only get the players whose integrity is unmatched.
crazy to think you have no problem thinking we pay, but you defend others with a blind eye.

No. Your reading skills need a lot of work. I was sarcastically agreeing with the above poster who was ragging on how stupid you actually are. Let me boil down the humor for you: your dumb *** can't seem to get that mystical bag men at other schools only want certain studs. Keep putting your head in the sand, little ostrich and blaming mystical money men for the reason why guys leave to go to national championship programs.
you're an idiot because sony, calvin and countless others wanted to come here. we stopped paying. idiots think every kid wants to go to alabama. they don't. they make/made business decisions. you want recruiting fails to be about miami being bad. you're a fool.

Advertisement
Don't say anything if u dont know one recruit personally. **** i knew a kansas b ball player recently and he was a jag and got paid before he was there....kid was in hs

And the bama bs that they r a better program....rt now yea but whwn saban got there they werent winning. When he hit the trail n put his plan is place ($$$) they got mostly every target and it wasnt cuz of wins bruh. Samething with Jimbo

it happens but probably not as big amounts as peopke think unless its a dalvin. end of the day the kids want to go to a school where they can win and make it to NFL
that is why Saban and Meyer get kids. Same as jimbo.

You crazy if you don't think a bag was dropped off to Dalvin cook and Calvin Ridley

I'm crazy because two better programs sold their recent success to a recruit? Ok. Btw prove it.

Clearly it was for the duffle bags full of monies and not because they didn't want to play for a coRch in Golden.. Tbey were smart to go elsewhere.. Why play for a ****** coach and never get better as a player when you're chances are better being successful at another university, a wining university

Advertisement
You guys sound pathetic. The reason studs like this would leave is because the other programs are better than ours. I'm sure Bama has to pay these kids to decide against choosing us. Have some dignity.

Mf'er we just got off probation for this ish and you think Bama and OSU pulling these players off rep alone?

And the bama bs that they r a better program....rt now yea but whwn saban got there they werent winning. When he hit the trail n put his plan is place ($$$) they got mostly every target and it wasnt cuz of wins bruh. Samething with Jimbo

TF is you talkin about? Lmao.. The man won a NC at LSU before he got to Bama and Jimbo was his OC

Last edited:
Advertisement
I know for a fact bag men exist. I've seen former players that live with grandparents, have no mom or dad in their life, that are at UT driving camaros and challengers now living in the nicest off campus housing Knoxville has to offer.

Tyler Byrds family now lives in one if the wealthiest parts of Knoxville because his dad was given a job there. Was part of the deal. Another one of my former players dad also got a job in a similar area. That was all he got, he still drives a normal car for a college kid that he's had since HS.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Alabama bagmen exist. Auburn bagmen exist.

Know a QB who was given a new Corvette a few years back. And his father had money out the kazoo - not like he needed it.

Fact.

it happens but probably not as big amounts as peopke think unless its a dalvin. end of the day the kids want to go to a school where they can win and make it to NFL
that is why Saban and Meyer get kids. Same as jimbo.

It happens for jags too dont get it twisted. U saw last chance u? One kid said what can uab offer me? The coach then ask name what i can do for u to play at uab......the kids answer......? I cant aay it on camera and that was uab lol......the coach the says we only go by the rules which was total bs.

Advertisement
Back