Stop blaming bagmen

hamburgerhipster

Band
Banned
You guys sound pathetic. The reason studs like this would leave is because the other programs are better than ours. I'm sure Bama has to pay these kids to decide against choosing us. Have some dignity.

Advertisement
You guys sound pathetic. The reason studs like this would leave is because the other programs are better than ours. I'm sure Bama has to pay these kids to decide against choosing us. Have some dignity.
let me help you. saben has a few things going for him that we don't. kirby and jimbo learned from the best. it's a VERY simple set up. asst coaches have "recruiting" bonuses. this money is only for paying cash for kids. it's direct, not traceable and never finds it's way back to the head ball coach. if a coach gets a $200,000 bonus, minus 40% tax, it leaves him 120,000 to give the families. they DO NOT give kids cash. haven't you ever wondered why some programs pay THAT MUCH MORE to their assistants, than other similar programs. they pay just the handlers and families. the town has some very wealthy guys that help family directly after the kids sign. the position coaches are in charge of directing them to said helpers. if you think it's not real and organized, you're just asleep. it's just the way it's always been.

Last edited:
do you rely think kirby landed in georgia and suddenly had better relationships with EVERY high school coach and family than richt. he OWNS the state and everyone but you knows why. it's real… you don't know what you're talking about. not every kid gets paid. however, the smart programs pay to get who they want. every ******* time. most schools pay for official visits too lol

Last edited:
You crazy if you don't think a bag was dropped off to Dalvin cook and Calvin Ridley

Advertisement
if you're asking yourself, why assistant coaches.. hummmmm
they can't tell on themselves. they keep the leftovers. if they ever do tell, they lose everything. the NCAA can go after THEM, they'll never get another job and most importantly, their value rises after they leave. EVERYONE knows these assistants from certain programs have mastered the game.

Last edited:
let me help you. saben has a few things going for him that we don't. kirby and jimbo learned from the best. it's a VERY simple set up. asst coaches have "recruiting" bonuses. this money is only for paying cash for kids. it's direct, not traceable and never finds it's way back to the head ball coach. if a coach gets a $200,000 bonus, minus 40% tax, it leaves him 120,000 to give the families. they DO NOT give kids cash. haven't you ever wondered why some programs pay THAT MUCH MORE to their assistants, than other similar programs. they pay just the handlers and families. the town has some very wealthy guys that help family directly after the kids sign. the position coaches are in charge of directing them to said helpers. if you think it's not real and organized, you're just asleep.it's just the way it's always been. Delvins grandmother says hi to jumbo fwiw

Yes because richt didn't land studs from Georgia. I seem to remember bagmen getting Sony Michel there. Lol. Have some pride.

Btw FSU under coley started recruiting miami a lot more and getting solid guys at first like Rodney smith etc or guys we blew it with like devonta freeman. Once they became great is when they cherry picked. Dalvin cooks grandma will say hello with his multi million dollar contract in a few months.

Advertisement
let me help you. saben has a few things going for him that we don't. kirby and jimbo learned from the best. it's a VERY simple set up. asst coaches have "recruiting" bonuses. this money is only for paying cash for kids. it's direct, not traceable and never finds it's way back to the head ball coach. if a coach gets a $200,000 bonus, minus 40% tax, it leaves him 120,000 to give the families. they DO NOT give kids cash. haven't you ever wondered why some programs pay THAT MUCH MORE to their assistants, than other similar programs. they pay just the handlers and families. the town has some very wealthy guys that help family directly after the kids sign. the position coaches are in charge of directing them to said helpers. if you think it's not real and organized, you're just asleep.it's just the way it's always been. Delvins grandmother says hi to jumbo fwiw

Yes because richt didn't land studs from Georgia. I seem to remember bagmen getting Sony Michel there. Lol. Have some pride.
lol you really don't know ****. there's a certain high school all american game coordinator and analyst that took care of sony and his mom. you need to stop. hahahhahahah i didn't say richt didn't have help. saben and his coaches walk a much more dangerous rope. you need to grow up. we'll be just fine. go back to sleep please

Last edited:
hamburgerhipster i'm guessing you know that pot isn't sold legally in florida. guess what

people get high in florida

**** i remember hearing about nevin running onto dunbar's high school practice field after he flipped to florida. he was screaming like an animal "i ******* paid you, you piece of ****". they had to drag him off the campus. lol let me guess….. you didn't think miami ever paid kids

Advertisement
Advertisement
hamburgerhipster i'm guessing you know that pot isn't sold legally in florida. guess what

people get high in florida

This guy is a poster so unbelievably stupid that you actually have to keep posting to see what he'll say next. Surreal the morons on this board.

Btw FSU under coley started recruiting miami a lot more and getting solid guys at first like Rodney smith etc or guys we blew it with like devonta freeman. Once they became great is when they cherry picked. Dalvin cooks grandma will say hello with his multi million dollar contract in a few months.
you're an idiot. randy didn't recruit freeman because he had serious gang issues. you are clueless

Sooooo Chad Thomas and Ahmon Richards told Bama that they didn't want the bag of money.

Lol. Pretty much. Apparently we only get the players whose integrity is unmatched.
crazy to think you have no problem thinking we pay, but you defend others with a blind eye.

No. Your reading skills need a lot of work. I was sarcastically agreeing with the above poster who was ragging on how stupid you actually are. Let me boil down the humor for you: your dumb *** can't seem to get that mystical bag men at other schools only want certain studs. Keep putting your head in the sand, little ostrich and blaming mystical money men for the reason why guys leave to go to national championship programs.

Advertisement
Back