STOOPS to FSU (Rumor)

...they gonna go with Odell is my guess

..Jim below is a little more tuned into FSU... unless they asked him to throw people off the tracks, I don't see him sending out this twatter unless he has solid info

Not that I think He’s a great coach(he’s not) but I hope They don’t go after James Franklin. Excellent recruiter. I would Rather them land someone like Matt campbell(his staff he would put together imo would be very poor or hold no weight on the trail, same with guys like mike Norvell(like his scheme but doubt he’s a good recruiter) and Matt Rhule, pj fleck. none of those guys will have cache on the recruiting trail

To be honest they may as well give Odell a shot this year

Advertisement
Am I the only one dumb founded by the idea of James Franklin leaving PSU to come to coach at FSU? Really leave a big money Big10 school to go to a half broke ACC school with facility issues? I just cannot see this move no matter the money. Tell me why this deal would happen.

Am I the only one dumb founded by the idea of James Franklin leaving PSU to come to coach at FSU? Really leave a big money Big10 school to go to a half broke ACC school with facility issues? I just cannot see this move no matter the money. Tell me why this deal would happen.

I agree. the dumpster school needs a big time, well seasoned coach to fix the problems plus be able to handle the admin. a young, up and comer is not going to know how to navigate the admin and boosters. the young coaches are coming from lower tiered schools and have never dealt with a school like fsupoooo. that is why I see them eventually settling on Odell.

I don't get it either. People just throwing names out there. No one has made a case for him leaving PSU for FSU.

Advertisement
Me too.... I don't understand why FSU fans think they have a shot at Franklin. Franklin has one of the 15 best Jobs in college football. He's not going to leave Penn State to go to FSU. Thats taking a step back

Advertisement
A friend that follows FSU closely without inside sources swears that Bob Stoops signed a contract last night and has a 3 day right of rescission on the contract. Once that expires, they will announce him as HC.
I personally think that he is spouting off at the mouth as it appears that they are in shambles. Here’s to hoping though.

Advertisement
Lol FSU fans are ****ed apparently there is this so called insider named GoldMom and she apparently has ties to the board of Trustees. She told everyone Stoops was locked up and the ink was dry and the announcement was coming on Sunday. So many people believed her lol
When your best "Insider" is named GoldMom.....you're fawked

I think they will hire a complete unknown who has made good success in the G5. There next coach they might see as a guy who will probably be as low of a risk as possible. Financially speaking as well.

A friend that follows FSU closely without inside sources swears that Bob Stoops signed a contract last night and has a 3 day right of rescission on the contract. Once that expires, they will announce him as HC.
I personally think that he is spouting off at the mouth as it appears that they are in shambles. Here’s to hoping though.

just like gator fans swore their voices in their head said chip kelly would be the coach

Advertisement
Please Dear God let them hire Chuck Amato.....I hate that MFer up there with the worst of them....He's the C*m Gurgling Douche who showed recruits grisly crime scene photos of Marlin Barnes murder scene....Hate is honestly too good of a word...Total disservice too Hate....

Can't be true when all those random people on Facebook said it was a done deal. They must have turned him down!

Exactly. The F$U dopes at 247 were yapping on their podcast about how F$U had made travel plans to go to Dallas to sign Stoops.

Advertisement
Back