STOOPS to FSU (Rumor)

Advertisement
The reports are false. FSU’s AD said the reports were false that the money was raised.
There's conflicting reports, I saw on ESPN ticker that an FSU administrator said the $20 million was not raised. That was the day of, thought it was odd but it seemed he was trying to say they already had the money

The FSU AD is a bumbling idiot by all accounts. Until the SPANX girl denies she made the donation, I will take Twitter word vs AD speak......

The AD is trying to get a good coach to come...sell him that place isn’t a dumpster fire... sell him they have resources... fine line between where the resources come from in college football.....

Advertisement
Considering FSU was in the red at the end of last year and need boosters $3 mill to get to even, I don’t see how they all of a sudden have money.

Advertisement
If you don't even know that Odell is their DL coach, there will get zero benefit out of discussing any of this with you. I'll just leave it alone.
Simple yes or no would’ve sufficed, yet you seemed to have seen some benefit in trying to be a smart ***

It's Nov 13th, Wed and Bob Stoops was rumored to have been hired two days ago so...considering Bob himself publicly said no...I'm thinking No Bob Stoops in Tallahassee.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Considering FSU was in the red at the end of last year and need boosters $3 mill to get to even, I don’t see how they all of a sudden have money.
They found deposits of vibranium, unobtanium, and other rare earth minerals beneath their stadium.

I'd be pretty shocked if Fleck left for FSU...why? He just got a raise , has a new stadium and will be a hero if he wins 8 games a year.
Why? Maybe because he knows he will never win anything important at MN, he knows that he could at FSU, and he has aspirations beyond 8 wins a year?

I don't think anyone is out of play if their boosters are stepping in. 30 mil in buyouts plus salary is hefty though.
It is a lot, but they already ate the bulk of it, and the difference between a very good coach and a decent hire isn’t that much to them, relative to the difference between winning a lot or not.

hard to believe the AD fired T without a clear sense of what he had to work with to replace him.

Advertisement
Back