Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Elon’s been getting greedy. I don’t understand how he could ask for more shares when he sold shares to buy Twitter…

Advertisement
This is all an art, not a science, so you have to take it all in with some skepticism, but it appears that until recently, good news was good for the market and bad news was good for the market.

Market rising rapidly betting on a soft or no landing, which rarely happens, no problem
Multiples at all time highs, no problem
The Fed raising 500 bps and doing $75BB a month in QT? No Problem.
Inflation maybe not conquered? no problem
An out of control budget deficit? No problem
The worlds second biggest economy in potentially severe downturn? No problem
War in Ukraine? No problem
War in Gaza? No problem
Houthis attacking Red Sea shipping lanes? No problem.
Hezbollah threatening to go to war? No problem
China threatening Taiwan? No problem
Dysfunctional political system? No problem
A looming crisis in the mortgage debt market? No problem
Dimon agrees with you.

Advertisement
Hi guise…
S&P hits record high
unemployment down
GDP growth rising
disposable income increasing
inflation down
job growth and unemployment steady
election year…
I see another year of stock market positive growth with interest rates dropping at some point.

Hi guise…
S&P hits record high
unemployment down
GDP growth rising
disposable income increasing
inflation down
job growth and unemployment steady
election year…
I see another year of stock market positive growth with interest rates dropping at some point.
Record highs everywhere. Very resilient. I’m not sold on rate cuts happening for a while. I was expecting Christmas price cuts to be way more dramatic than they were. These consumers seem fine to buy at the current prices.

Record highs everywhere. Very resilient. I’m not sold on rate cuts happening for a while. I was expecting Christmas price cuts to be way more dramatic than they were. These consumers seem fine to buy at the current prices.
Dow 38000..
fireworks GIF

JMO..AAPL is a $250 stock..

I went to shop for laminate flooring..the products they use under the flooring remain sky high and they wouldn’t budge on price. [I’ll wait]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Think it gets there? Buying any lithium companies?
Yeah, I do. Probably within a couple months.

Long term, I'm as bullish as ever, especially with the legacy auto makers trimming back production and realizing it's very hard to make mony on EVs Right now.

Only looking at NVDA, DWAC and IBIT.

Advertisement
Money is not Democrat or Republican. Anyone have any ideas on what's behind the huge rise in DWAC?
No idea but it’s become my 3rd largest position. I’m thinking this is just a short squeeze.

There are still plenty of catalysts for the year.
1)NH win
2) Haley concedes
3)merger news-expected 1st quarter-2nd quarter this year
4)trading under TMTG
5)Trump presidency?

Many possible short attacks -any court case that goes against Trump.

In theory, TMTG is more than just truth social. Its plan is to hit all aspects of media.

No idea but it’s become my 3rd largest position. I’m thinking this is just a short squeeze.

There are still plenty of catalysts for the year.
1)NH win
2) Haley concedes
3)merger news-expected 1st quarter-2nd quarter this year
4)trading under TMTG
5)Trump presidency?

Many possible short attacks -any court case that goes against Trump.

In theory, TMTG is more than just truth social. Its plan is to hit all aspects of media.
Hope you bought DWAC last week. Anything having to do with Trump is seeing a lot of money pouring in. PHUN is another one.

Couple people whom I trust believe the tide is turning away from Biden to Trump. They believe there is more to Biden's issues then those close to him are letting on. Follow the money.

Hope you bought DWAC last week. Anything having to do with Trump is seeing a lot of money pouring in. PHUN is another one.

Couple people whom I trust believe the tide is turning away from Biden to Trump. They believe there is more to Biden's issues than those close to him are letting on. Follow the money.
I bought it all throughout the past 2 years.
My avg is $21
would buy whenever there was a hit piece on it or Trump.
What’s interesting is that there was a defamation lawsuit won by the company so you won’t see those hit pieces as often anymore.

I don’t own Phun but have been bagholding RUM for a bit. Avg$7.50

Advertisement
Back